Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One positive thing to say about Olivia. At least she's not like a lot of house-y Instagram influencers who think a garden should just be a single level lawn, some decking with a table/chairs under a pergola. She hasn't moved in somewhere with a mature garden and torn down all the tree's and all of the hedges (where birds live and make nests, where the insects that feed the birds can grow and hide, where bee's burrow) and removed all of the plants.

It must take a lot to maintain that garden but at least there is actually some life in it. I know most people want a low maintenance garden (i know i do!), but at least she actually respects the space she's bought and maintains it properly and hasn't just ripped up everything for flat bland lawn. I respect her for that.
give her time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
YESS WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THISšŸ¤£ donā€™t even get me started on the ā€œ& it can create bespokeā€ bespoke what? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve noticed with a lot of ads she talks about them before sheā€™s received them like ā€˜ah Iā€™ve chose this washer canā€™t wait for it to come bla blaā€™ then it comes and marked ad itā€™s like she tried to throw ppl off the scent šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve noticed with a lot of ads she talks about them before sheā€™s received them like ā€˜ah Iā€™ve chose this washer canā€™t wait for it to come bla blaā€™ then it comes and marked ad itā€™s like she tried to throw ppl off the scent šŸ¤£
I do think sheā€™ll get to ā€œpickā€ some of the products she gets. Like I bet she contacted ao or they contacted her and she was able to choose the models she wanted. So in a way she is ā€œchoosingā€ them.
that door looks tit though why would anyone need that? I honestly donā€™t know why theyā€™re bothering, they could just have the one they have properly refurbished

Shes such an attention seeker. Saying she holds onto the car door whenever someone drives, yet the next story is of her touching her face and not holding on? duck off grotbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes such an attention seeker. Saying she holds onto the car door whenever someone drives, yet the next story is of her touching her face and not holding on? duck off grotbag.
Hahahahahaha she literally puts her foot in it every time! What a pathetic witch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve created an Ashley James thread for anyone who is as sicked by this post as I am

Iā€™m so SICK of influencers spinning this yarn like itā€™s legit. duck off. Every influencer is a begging lazy tit who sits on their arse and gets free tit thrown at them that that have done nothing to earn and certainly donā€™t deserve. Itā€™s a toxic disgusting part of our culture and it would be so refreshing if for once one of them would own it rather than dishing out a speech about how deserving and hard working they are. The fact they have to justify it so much in so many ways speaks volumes

Iā€™m late to the party with this but I will continually remind Liv whoā€™s reading. She is lying. She does not advertise products she uses or wants, the crappy exercise watch hasnā€™t been seen since and that scammed many of her followers out of hard earned money amidst a pandemic. I keep bringing it back to the watch Cos it was so damn obvious it ended up straight in the bin once the ā€˜transactionā€™ came in to her account.

Reactions: 7
What is the point in replacing a perfectly good front door, for one that looks exactly the same but just opens in a different way?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.