Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s
Whilst clearly I don’t think she’s the most amazing person in the world I do respect the fact she’s actually shown her true body rather than all the edits most influencers post after birth. I don’t really think the knocking her down posts and saying she’s fat is fair. Are we all the best looking people in the world? To be fair to olivia, for once she’s showing the REAL her, makes a change…
Who’s said she’s fat?

Reactions: 9
Not seen anyone call her fat…. She just looks a proper state, the lingerie is so cheap and tacky and not flattering, her makeup is vile and the poses/faces she pulls makes her look so skanky overall. Dunno why people are trying to defend her on here 🤔

Reactions: 22
Whilst clearly I don’t think she’s the most amazing person in the world I do respect the fact she’s actually shown her true body rather than all the edits most influencers post after birth. I don’t really think the knocking her down posts and saying she’s fat is fair. Are we all the best looking people in the world? To be fair to olivia, for once she’s showing the REAL her, makes a change…
Also. Actually, she edits all her photos. This is the first one ever she hasn’t. She can’t edit all her photos and then change tact and suddenly be all “real body” positivity. She’s a knob

Reactions: 11
Editing to say The words “big” “fat” and “huge” were used to describe her figure. I can’t understand how people think this IS ok. Body shaming is not big and is not clever
Who’s

Who’s said she’s fat?
There is a comment in the last page where someone called her fat, twice

Reactions: 1
I just looked and someone said her bum was fat & huge- I mainly think it looks that way because she’s sticking it out so much, look at the way her back is uncomfortable arched. All the influencers do it to try & make their body look a different shape than what it is.
She screams someone with v low body confidence which is why she drinks so much on nights out to be able to wear the trashy outfits she does & not feel uncomfortable in them
* edited to add- I’m sure Liv has always loved the fact she has a big bum and said so herself? or maybe I’m confusing her with another love islander as they all seem to be on the same bandwagon 😂

Last edited:
* Before I get accused of body shaming I am not. *
But honestly this is not doing her any favours. It looks like if she stopped holding her breath it would rip.
Almost like a joint of pork. She could do with it two sizes bigger and she would look so much better.
Yes she will have gained weight.. she's brought a human into the world which is amazing.. but no matter what size you are tiny, curvier, etc.. you should dress to your body.. clothes should fit us not us have to fit in the clothes

As for an ad. I certainly wouldn't be buying 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Whhhhhhhyyy does she insist in that scraped back center parting! It makes her head look not finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure why everyone’s defending her all of a sudden 🤣

Whether she’s had a baby or not that outfit lingerie thing is terrible

Reactions: 24
I personally didn't think the outfit was nice. I agree it's good to see a normal after birth body we all change. I've got 3 kids and I hate my belly. However. I wouldn't say that photo is completely unfiltered it looks like there's a standard filter on it and her face looks filtered possibly just a standard insta filter or airbrush.

Anyhoooo, let’s not debate about body shapes or what’s fat or not. We all know she sucks in/takes pics from angles and edits. We knew she had mum bod from her holiday pics even though she was trying to hide it for dear life.
Personally, I don’t think she has a big bum I think she arches her back for it to seem bigger. It’s not small but it’s not big either it’s just shapely, there’s a difference.
I hate that influencers pretend to be ‘real’ for clout and attention when they filter, edit and angle things 24/7, good for her that she finally showed her true figure but it’s not like we didn’t see or know that she was editing herself so who cares really?

Reactions: 2
I personally didn't think the outfit was nice. I agree it's good to see a normal after birth body we all change. I've got 3 kids and I hate my belly. However. I wouldn't say that photo is completely unfiltered it looks like there's a standard filter on it and her face looks filtered possibly just a standard insta filter or airbrush.
I was going to say even this photo is filtered. Everything is fake about her and she looks rough cheap and tacky. Imo

Reactions: 5
Is her child ever out of a pub? He grows up in pubs at this point.
Its the way she has to get it in that she’s there. Like why is that relevant that he is napping in the pub lol?

It’s Christmas time pubs & more wine, Alex definitely does not look in his prime!

Way early for a suggestion but I just sung this out of no where 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
* Before I get accused of body shaming I am not. *
But honestly this is not doing her any favours. It looks like if she stopped holding her breath it would rip.
Almost like a joint of pork. She could do with it two sizes bigger and she would look so much better.
Yes she will have gained weight.. she's brought a human into the world which is amazing.. but no matter what size you are tiny, curvier, etc.. you should dress to your body.. clothes should fit us not us have to fit in the clothes

As for an ad. I certainly wouldn't be buying 🤣
The straps are digging into her shoulders, the skin around the straps looks red.. looks so uncomfortably small 😳

Reactions: 3
Genuine question, what does she mean when she says she was induced? It says earlier contractions started spontaneously, then refers to an induction... Is that because her waters didn't break by themselves? I can't wrap my head around it.
The birth experience doesn't sound too dissimilar from mine, I loved my birth experience, can't wait to do it again! But I guess it is different for everyone. Then there's poor Louise Thompson.
Also, it's not "A meconium" 🙄
I hope poor Louise Thompson was said sarcastically, her thread is an eye opener. All these influencers think they’ve had a hard labour but come home with a healthy baby. Some are not so lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.