Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair at least Alex isn’t photoshopping his pics. He looks like a normal dad. He looks tired and older because yeah Having a baby ages you. She clearly is doing f all. And having the usual fillers etc. She’s a head and I’d say he just goes along with whatever she wants.

Reactions: 17
She is so disgusting. I personally cannot imagine taking my young baby on his first abroad holiday and getting so pissed. I'd want to be alert and able to take care of him in an unknown place especially with him waking up I bet she stinks like a brewery.

Reactions: 18
Can you imagine poor Abel’s face at that 4am wake up when pissed up Liv still with last nights make up on tries feeding him!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I had my first baby in April, he's 5 months this week and I'm on holiday. I'm not saying everyone is the same but I honestly cannot imagine getting drunk, the whole holiday has been focused on enjoying our baby and we've loved every minute, even though it's hard. The last thing I'd want to do is leave him to drink. I can't get my head around her behaviour 🤯 my in-laws had our baby in their room for one night, we were literally next door in the lodge and I still felt anxious then being away from him! I don't think she's got the maternal instinct.

Reactions: 22
That video of them walking through the streets made me want to vomit, not sure why but it’s just so cringe🤢

Reactions: 3
Going back to Alex’s face. If you even look at his photos from start of August he looks totally different. He’s got that bloated look, like what happened to Anton from a later series of Love Island.

Reactions: 2
Going back to Alex’s face. If you even look at his photos from start of August he looks totally different. He’s got that bloated look, like what happened to Anton from a later series of Love Island.
His fitness app has just launched so probably on the roids

Reactions: 4
I said this on a post before this can happen due to sleepless nights with baby and living off caffeine etc. this happened both me and my Partner. Not eating right doesn’t help either.
Also her close up selfies of her drunk face are insane 😅 I’d be mortified

Reactions: 4
I know this is such an odd thing to say please no judgement but … she just looks like her Minnie STINKS

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know this is such an odd thing to say please no judgement but … she just looks like her Minnie STINKS
Well apparently it’s been confirmed that it does.
I think it was something along the lines of her
having a whiffy fandango.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.