Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it? I don't think it was in a nasty way at all. For some reason babies seem to trigger you to talk absolute nonsense (well a lot of people they do anyway!) I call my daughter a stinky little monkey, she's not stinky nor a monkey but makes her giggle like a looney when I'm changing her.
Well it is in my opinion…I have a new born and wouldn’t dream of calling her a “silly little girl” during gentle play. It wouldn’t really roll they naturally off my tongue…but that’s just me.

Reactions: 4
Is it? I don't think it was in a nasty way at all. For some reason babies seem to trigger you to talk absolute nonsense (well a lot of people they do anyway!) I call my daughter a stinky little monkey, she's not stinky nor a monkey but makes her giggle like a looney when I'm changing her.
i call mine chicken wing 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t know why or where it started but I can’t help it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she has actually looked really nice lately but that bag. Should have simply stuck with white but yet again has to be different & edgy.

Anyone else find it highly disrespectful of her to post the names and location of her friends wedding?
Fair enough if it was to a private account but she wouldn’t ever let anyone post her location in real time for privacy reasons

Reactions: 8
I love the title of this thread, I have followed her for a while and I find her attitude and arrogance disgusting

Reactions: 4
She really is a frumpy mess at this point. It’s actually embarrassing. Her style was always bad but this is just shocking now
If you notice to the photos without the baby ect have about a 10th of the likes they got a year ago.

Reactions: 5
What is with this breast milk necklace 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢 the most rank thing ever why is it a thing

To be fair it’s probs 90% booze anyway 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
As if she has to play games when she’s off out on the piss all the time🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely things aren’t that bleak that she has to advertise a ‘Stone Age family’ farming game…
She will literally advertise anything 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m amazed so many companies employ her because it’s obvious she doesn’t use 95% of the stuff she tries flogging 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.