Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird because I follow quite a few celeb mums on here (Louise Thompson, Ashley James) and Liv is actually one I dislike the most. I think its because she acts like everything's SO EASY when she has so much help. Her entire page is just a beg full of ads. She's not relatable at all and is so aggressive towards anybody who doesn't think the sun shines out of her a*se.

Reactions: 17
It's weird because I follow quite a few celeb mums on here (Louise Thompson, Ashley James) and Liv is actually one I dislike the most. I think its because she acts like everything's SO EASY when she has so much help. Her entire page is just a beg full of ads. She's not relatable at all and is so aggressive towards anybody who doesn't think the sun shines out of her a*se.
100% agree. She is SO smug. I've got the perfect boyfriend, the perfect house, perfect dogs, the perfect baby that sleeps at parties for me, I breast feed and I'm the perfect mum. She is SO annoying.

Goog grief this outfit is awful!! How the hell has she squeezed into it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
100% agree. She is SO smug. I've got the perfect boyfriend, the perfect house, perfect dogs, the perfect baby that sleeps at parties for me, I breast feed and I'm the perfect mum. She is SO annoying.

Perfect HUSBAND god don’t set her off again 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I don’t get those “corset” style tops. To me it looks like it should be a bodysuit but it’s not quite reaching her flaps 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get those “corset” style tops. To me it looks like it should be a bodysuit but it’s not quite reaching her flaps 😂🤣
They never look good. They always look cheap, and the cups in them never sit right with the wearers boobs...adding to to cheapness!

Reactions: 9
My pet hate is when girls wear tops with cup lines/underwire and they have it sitting on or even above their nipple because there boobs are way bigger than the cup of the top! Like I just don’t get it, the cup line is literally curved to go under/ at the bottom of your boob NOT HALF WAY ACROSS IT 😡

Sorry I know I’m petty but it feels good to get that off my chest, no pun intended 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s also editing the tit out of her pics still. You can tell by the edges it looks unnaturally smooth

Reactions: 5
The silver Cross ad she's just put on her story- does anybody find it strange when they have a baby but it's not their baby in the ad? Why not use your own baby? Just me? I just find it weird, like who's baby is that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People surely don’t fall for this BS 🤦🏻‍♀️ Total false advertising in my opinion. Is there nothing this woman won’t try and flog 🙄
I reported her to ASA yet again for the whole abx performance thing that her dip tit husband is doing. She continually plugs it but never marks it as an ad.
Edited just got this back from ASA regarding her scoff meals ‘ad’ 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
What the heck has happened to Alex’s face. Just watched his story where he’s talking about his app. He’d mentioned wanting to bulk up, steroids? He looks awful!

Reactions: 3
She’s pissed me right off 😂 fancy trying to say that’s the result of whatever product she’s advertising. She’s got a full face of bleeping foundation 🤬🤬
I really don't think she is as attractive as she thinks.

Reactions: 20
Oh my Christ that reel. How can you sexualize a pregnancy photo shoot that much 🤢🤢🤢 MY ab bowen again. What a loser ha.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't understand these overly sexual pregnancy photo shoots. Do you display them round the house or? I can't imagine my mum showing me soft core preggo photos to me when I was growing up. I know pregnancy is an experience...but a sexy one?

Reactions: 15
Each to their own but by the end of my pregnancy I looked like a mix of jabba the hut and Mr blobby. The last thing I wanted to do was strip off and have people take pouting pictures of me to post all over social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.