Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stormsilver

My pet hate is when girls wear tops with cup lines/underwire and they have it sitting on or even above their nipple because there boobs are way bigger than the cup of the top! Like I just don’t get it, the cup line is literally curved to go under/ at the bottom of your boob NOT HALF WAY ACROSS IT 😡

Sorry I know I’m petty but it feels good to get that off my chest, no pun intended 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Was so tempted to say ‘grieving suits you x’ she’s such a twat, if you wanna go out a few days after your mates killed himself then COOL but posting it on your stories is onlyyyyyyy gonna bring hate so why aggravate people. She said herself it’s a sensitive topic so why is she always trying to provoke people? I don’t know what else she is doing she’s just so desperate to stay relevant by any means possible it is embarrassing

• Heart

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
So obvious she just reads here, if she had really received direct messages on Instagram she’s the type to screenshot and expose anyone with an opinion. She would never say it’s tattle though 😂 hi liv 👋🏾

• Haha

absolute-omnishambles

THE LANDLORD FLEX AGAIN

CHRIST ALIVE, WHAT A CUNT

I say this as a landlord myself. Her followers are young people, some of which don’t have a hope of moving out of their parents house any time soon

The bags, the shoes, even the mental horsebox for a fucking hobby horse rider- par for the course when you follow an insta sleb.

but her bragging about her surplus flats? I literally can’t abide it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Liv. You are not the only person in history to wean a baby. My children used to eat everything I fed them too. You can shove fancy food concoctions down them all you want but they'll still grow up wanting chicken nuggets everyday. Hope that helps 👍👍

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just posted this
Her whole world revolves around her baby boy? Bullshit. Her whole world will always revolve around her and Alex first. Never known a mother spend so much time away from their baby as she does. Obviously not referring to mums that work, I’m referring to her numerous days and nights out without him so she can go on the piss.

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
They are on Aftersun just now and both look awful
He also said if casa amor existed when they went on it they wouldn’t be together. If I were her I’d be mortified 😩 lol at Alex saying he’s aged 25 years in 6… sorry Alex you definitely have aged A LOT.

• Wow
  • Haha

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
she’ll post another story in a minute saying this is how SHE is coping 🥱 I would 10000000% be at home comforting my husband!
Exactly this! Her husband has lost his best friend and she’s out on the piss again. If my husband couldn’t go to work because he was grieving I most certainly wouldn’t want to leave his side. No photo opps with the grieving husband though , maybe we should take it easy on her, she is “working” after all

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Rxt156

VIP Member
Not sure why everyone’s defending her all of a sudden 🤣

Whether she’s had a baby or not that outfit lingerie thing is terrible

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
The absolute state of that scan picture😱

I have never known any mother to treat a first scan picture like that.😡

Not a maternal bone in her body.

• Heart

Emma20191988

I just don't get it. I went out for a few hours last night with my 12 weeker at home and I missed him so much!!! Literally contact napped all day today. I mean if she can manage to switch off and enjoy 3 nights in a row then fair play but I couldn't
My husband and I can't have children, but I know if we could there's no way we would decide to have one, then live a party lifestyle, and never be with the baby! It's ridiculous. Poor Abel is treated as just an accessory really and something to keep them relevant..

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Summernights

VIP Member
I know this is such an odd thing to say please no judgement but … she just looks like her Minnie STINKS

• Haha
Reactions: 23