Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

llamadramamama21

On another note I used to think Alex was gorgeous .. he's not anymore I can't put my finger on it 😶

Also that advertisement for that mobile game 😅😅😅😅 dying ! I always play this NO THE F*CK YOU DO NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 21

lilelms

its just a nap to be fair.
I’m pretty sure it’s recommended up to minimum of 6 months to have your child in the same room as you for naps too due to increased sudden infant death risk - so pretty irresponsible of her bragging to all her followers about going against guidelines when they may then follow her lead 😬
And let’s face it, she’s hardly going to be checking in on him regularly

Reactions: 20

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I just can’t take her seriously when she said she wasn’t going to show his face and now she knows it gets all the big likes she can’t stop posting him. All that messing around at first hiding him and Alex deleting his pictures 😂

Heard a rumour that he slept with someone a few weeks ago after djing…not so picture perfect couple. Person also said about Chloe and Toby splitting up before it was announced as she didn’t want to be with him but he had a paid promotion coming up so they had to ‘be together’. The girl works with all these z listers for a company in London so legit source.

• Wow
  • Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
its just a nap to be fair.
They’re meant to be with you until 6 months, including nap times. To regulate their breathing and massively reduce the risk of SIDS. But hey ho, it’s only taken decades of research for people like Liv to do as she pleases 🤪

jazzy22

VIP Member
Posting a video of your baby being fed & 2 pints on the table is just urghhh. Can they not drink for 1 day?!

• Sad

maisy24

I feel like she brings that friend along with her for 1. To take all her photos
2. To make her look better in photos as her friend is clearly not a looker.

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
Jesus, that article is atrociously written. Did no one proof read!?

"he was pulled him out with forceps."

Also agree with the use of 'natural' birth. Insensitive. Also sounds like she had a pretty normal labour to be honest. What was she expecting?! It's your first baby, you managed to get pain relief, and midwives acted accordingly when you failed to progress. Abel was born safely and Liv was fine.

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
Thats what made me zoom in!
Omg!!! Why bother? She hasn’t bounced back which is absolutely normal. But why hide it? Embrace it? Maybe wear a nice floaty dress or two? Why wear corset dresses and crop tops then photoshop? It’s madness! Who photoshops while on holiday ???

immyXx

I wanted to say this last night but I didn’t want to offend anyone. I know all births can be traumatic god don’t I know it 😭 but she said her & Alex are having therapy for the birth before they start trying for another baby as it’s traumatized them 😳
Is she saying she had a traumatic birth? I haven’t seen her posts but omg literally every single influencer says they had traumatic births it’s so boring they think they’re the only ones who have ever had children

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Oh god, her in the dj booth with him. Absolute cringe. She gives me such second hand embarrassment. Just go home, be with your baby, let your husband do his "job" 🙄 and stop clinging on like the desperate insecure skank that you are!! She's only there to stop him banging someone else behind the decks 🤢

• Sick

stormsilver

Making out she plays the game all the time when you can clearly see she’s still on the tutorial part because of the little hand showing you what to do ffs! At least make it believable if you’re gunna advertise absolute fucking shit 🤣
And let’s not talk about the ad for the hair thing that she did so bad it looked liked she just hadn’t brushed her hair in 3 days ffs

• Haha