OkBaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People!!! Kyra’s insta 😅😅

All I keep thinking is that Levi is growing up and just imagine when he’s a teen in a few years and his friends find those pics…
---
You can literally see her entire nipple!! It’s just too much

Reactions: 2
People!!! Kyra’s insta 😅😅

All I keep thinking is that Levi is growing up and just imagine when he’s a teen in a few years and his friends find those pics…
---
You can literally see her entire nipple!! It’s just too much
Just came here to say this!! Who is that girl not the Kyra from 7 years ago 😅

Reactions: 1
She posted that on YouTube? Was the video removed?

I feel bad when people's plastic surgery look like 💩 but they kind of do it to themselves. Nothing was wrong with her chest size before. She wasn't being bullied nor health problems. It was all in her mind.

The cynic in me really thinks she’s done that on purpose then done a whole “oh silly me!” They look atrocious. Absolutely terrible. This is the second time in 3 days I’ve seen this woman’s nipples and it’s just so inappropriate.

Reactions: 4
I definitely think she did it on purpose and she’s posted on insta to say it was an ‘accident’ so she’s taken it down and repost tomorrow

I’m playing devils advocate because I’ve actually always liked Kyra.
I come from divorced parents and they were definitely 100% better off separated.
I think she could’ve gone about the separation and the alleged cheating better, but it’s always struck me as odd that she clearly wanted the fairytale. She’s always said from the very beginning of their channel that she wants to marry Oscar, she wants to be a Morales, she loved having his family around and did a really good job (in my eyes) parenting and handling the relationship while they were in it.
I think if I’d have to beg a man to love me the way I love him and beg for him to marry me, I would’ve separated as well.
I think it’s not fair that she gets the blame for all of this happening and being called a home wrecker when in reality she probably just realised she deserves more than to be stuck in a relationship that is a dead end when it came to her values and dreams.
I do think they are better off without each other.

I’m playing devils advocate because I’ve actually always liked Kyra.
I come from divorced parents and they were definitely 100% better off separated.
I think she could’ve gone about the separation and the alleged cheating better, but it’s always struck me as odd that she clearly wanted the fairytale. She’s always said from the very beginning of their channel that she wants to marry Oscar, she wants to be a Morales, she loved having his family around and did a really good job (in my eyes) parenting and handling the relationship while they were in it.
I think if I’d have to beg a man to love me the way I love him and beg for him to marry me, I would’ve separated as well.
I think it’s not fair that she gets the blame for all of this happening and being called a home wrecker when in reality she probably just realised she deserves more than to be stuck in a relationship that is a dead end when it came to her values and dreams.
I do think they are better off without each other.
I absolutely appreciate your opinion and get that not everything is black and white..... but she certainly deserves more flack than Oscar for the relationship breakdown because she ended up with her 'best friends' husband. There was no doubt in so many peoples minds that there was cheating. Even the former best friend has alluded to cheating and Oscar has said definitely emotional cheating.

So she IS to blame in that regard. Just leave. Don't cheat.

Yeah to be honest I haven't seen many people criticising her for getting divorced, it's more the fact that she was obviously having, at best, an emotional affair and at worst a full blown affair with her best friend's finance whilst she was still with Oscar. That's why people are criticising her.

Yeah I get that part and that’s obviously awful. But I guess I also have a lot of sympathy for her regarding the feeling of being stuck in a relationship with a man who you feel isn’t in it with you.
I mean, I’ve never actually really got the feeling that he even liked her very much.
I guess at some point you do turn into a bit of a heartless b*** if you see how you can be treated.
I’ve seen a lot of flack given to her for leaving in general and breaking their family apart which just sits wrong with me I suppose.

They should have broken up after the first baby. I hope none of the kids end up with emotional problems from the situation.

her BIG, HIGHLY ANTICIPATED announcement was that they bought a house. did the bf even contribute at all?

It is, apparently people have found the listing online and it's definitely not the house I expected Kyra to like enough to buy

If he can cheat once he can cheat again honey...

Shes such weird girl, promoting it all on YouTube but not showing his face. Speaking so comfortably about it as if its normal...

If he can cheat once he can cheat again honey...

Shes such weird girl, promoting it all on YouTube but not showing his face. Speaking so comfortably about it as if its normal...
She apparently wants to get pregnant on their honeymoon

• Sick