OkBaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9D494FF9-F81E-4B4D-B3CA-ACE8D4DAF364.png
D2EEF942-2D7B-40C0-8E48-7D586CA5105B.png

Bloody hell. So what happened for her to post this then?
I’m not quite sure! I wonder if it’s comments on videos or her Instagram page.. maybe even drama channels and it must be bugging her? What doesn’t make sense is she said she wasn’t looking for a relationship but she’s now saying she’s been with Preston since March?

Reactions: 1
This thread is a nightmare 😂

It's been an absolute pleasure watching Oscar's new content. Reminds me of how passionate he was about vlogging and editing in 2017. So happy for him right now, he's doing amazing!! Hoping his solo channel grows, we need more amazing single dad content out there!

Reactions: 5
do Keren and Khoa have a thread on here? id looove if there was
They do but it’s even more dead than this one 🤣🤣 think it’s called Kkandbabyj - falling out of love or something. I wish this and that one were more active but it feels like nobody’s that interested 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They do but it’s even more dead than this one 🤣🤣 think it’s called Kkandbabyj - falling out of love or something. I wish this and that one were more active but it feels like nobody’s that interested 😕
ah balls, id love if both threads were active :cry:

Just relighting this thread to ask if you've all seen the latest with Kyra driving on a busy road while filming her nails to show off for Instagram?

She's lost the plot. I always liked Oscar and thought she was a misery so I'm glad the split happened. This will be the making of him. Great Dad and a good person. He's clearly just going along with Kyra on the Q and A videos in fear of her trying to stop contact or something. Still think about her so called best friend where she stole her husband. Wouldnt want her as my bestie that's for sure! Obviously both of them are to blame not just placing the blame on Kyra but wow, sneaky moves on her poor former bestie..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw on a reddit forum that Kyra took a picture of a plate of desert and it had "Congratulations" written in chocolate on the plate. People speculating that it's an engagement or pregnancy celebration?!?

Mad if it's true.

I saw on a reddit forum that Kyra took a picture of a plate of desert and it had "Congratulations" written in chocolate on the plate. People speculating that it's an engagement or pregnancy celebration?!?

Mad if it's true.
I’m thinking engagement!

She always wanted to be engaged before when she was with Oscar so I wouldn’t be surprised

The thing is, some relationships don't work out and it's better to separate. That's OK. Some people obviously cheat like Kyra and this boyfriend of hers. That's not ok but it happens. But to get with your supposed best friends husband is just crazy. And it's the fact that she will always insist they did nothing wrong. If they were to come out and say they've hurt a lot of people and what they did was wrong I'd have so much more respect for them.

But she's always trying to spin the narrative that Oscar was so so so bad for her and she's so happy now. No! Show some remorse. I reckon that sadly, you guys could be right regarding the engagement.

Reactions: 7
I saw someone in the comments mentioning about how she begged Oscar for an engagement ring (which she most certainly did it was embarrassing) and she responded saying if someone loves you you shouldn’t have to beg.

Sorry what planet is she living on? Oscar clearly didn’t want to get married or even engaged and she forced his hand, not wanting to marry a girl doesn’t mean you don’t love them! She’s crazy and trying to paint him as a villain which he clearly isn’t.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she cheat before she got with Oscar too? I’m sure the story on how they got together was weird but I can’t remember it exactly. Like wasn’t he her friends bf or something?
I could be completely wrong but it rings a bell

Wait, so he didn't want to ever marry her but had a million kids with her? I know you don't HAVE to get married. Just seems odd to me.