Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched old vlog her brother was meant to have been married on that cruise they went 2019. But there was no sign of a wedding

I found the brother on Facebook changed his surname and has a baby

When Alice her mum and dad went on holiday their son was getting married WTFFF

Her dday also has 6 grandchildren

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The mum no longer works for the Marshall art place she used to own it l. She works at another plac e

Wild. Love how she’s being secretive about her relationship again as if she’s a celebrity and building up the hype. Very easy to find that it’s the owner of fresh prints in Doncaster who she printed shirts with last year, he looks older which is probably the reason she’s able to move out soon Although given the way she acts I forget she’s closer to 30. She’s also pictured as a team member in their Facebook photos, probably so she can break lockdown to see him and claim it’s work?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wild. Love how she’s being secretive about her relationship again as if she’s a celebrity and building up the hype. Very easy to find that it’s the owner of fresh prints in Doncaster who she printed shirts with last year, he looks older which is probably the reason she’s able to move out soon Although given the way she acts I forget she’s closer to 30. She’s also pictured as a team member in their Facebook photos, probably so she can break lockdown to see him and claim it’s work?
What!! Had no idea she was in a relationship!! What boy is itv

She's wanting to hire a video editor? Surely she can't be that busy, especially now her mum works for her too!

& I completely missed the boyfriend news.

&& interesting about the brother & baby. I wonder if he's still with the person he was meant to be getting married to on the cruise?

&&& I wonder if her mum no longer works there because the brother does too?

So many questions!

She's wanting to hire a video editor? Surely she can't be that busy, especially now her mum works for her too!

& I completely missed the boyfriend news.

&& interesting about the brother & baby. I wonder if he's still with the person he was meant to be getting married to on the cruise?

&&& I wonder if her mum no longer works there because the brother does too?

So many questions!
Yeah I was surprised by this, can’t understand how she’s busy enough to need one and also how she can afford one. She can’t be making that much money can she?!

Hows approx £400 a month from youtube going to buy you a house? I can't imagine she gets that much money from brand deals, she doesn't do them very often, maybe once a month, and the rate is apparently based on how many views the video will get, I can't imagine any brand wanting to pay much for a video to get 300 views? Don't imagine she makes much from her store because whos buying it if only 300 of her 100k subs are watching her videos? Plus she always seems to be buying new things for her office.
Might be enough to live on while mummy and daddy feed you but the real world is expensive.

Attachments

Hows approx £400 a month from youtube going to buy you a house? I can't imagine she gets that much money from brand deals, she doesn't do them very often, maybe once a month, and the rate is apparently based on how many views the video will get, I can't imagine any brand wanting to pay much for a video to get 300 views? Don't imagine she makes much from her store because whos buying it if only 300 of her 100k subs are watching her videos? Plus she always seems to be buying new things for her office.
Might be enough to live on while mummy and daddy feed you but the real world is expensive.
No she will be getting loads brogan Tate who has less subs gets somewhere between £1.5 and 2k for her brand deals, and Alice has done some bigger brand deals like with sterling bank who I imagine paid her a lot. £400pm over a couple of years will buy her a decent house in Doncaster, it’ll be interesting to see if she buys and moves out or rents her house out because I can her staying at her parents for a long while

what one ia her bf

No she will be getting loads brogan Tate who has less subs gets somewhere between £1.5 and 2k for her brand deals, and Alice has done some bigger brand deals like with sterling bank who I imagine paid her a lot. £400pm over a couple of years will buy her a decent house in Doncaster, it’ll be interesting to see if she buys and moves out or rents her house out because I can her staying at her parents for a long while
I'm not sure if brands look so much at your subscriber count, people are only subscribing to alice because of her old uni content, she's struggling to even hit 1k views on her videos recently. Brogan seems to get 8k-20k views on her videos so to a brand thats more appealing and according to what I've read advertisers work using CPM and average views on recent videos x a generalised rate. Her management probably help her get a better price for the brand deals but looking at her recent videos it's not a good look.

what one ia her bf
what one ia her bf
I think its the second one in from the left, she always seems to go for a poundland version of her brother lol

• Haha