Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol how she thought her tiny channel and dull videos would ever bring in enough to count as a full time job is amazing. The fact she keeps saying “proper job” and then correcting herself speaks volumes. These yt’s know full well what they do isn’t comparable to a full time work away from home job.
Realistically her graphic design stuff isn’t never gonna make her enough money I mean it’s basic and the sort of stuff you do for a gcse art project or something! I’m surprised she gets any work looking at the stuff she “designs”. Just sack this in and get a job like everyone else hun.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never really understood why she didn’t go into a graphic related job after uni, get herself some experience under her belt, network, meet like minded people etc and then have her shop and YouTube on the side as surely it doesn’t take 40hrs a week to do what she does?

Reactions: 2
Wonder what happened with her brother, in her assumptions video she said there was a “family thing” and she doesn’t get on with her brother. I remember once she said he wouldn’t let her take some karate exam or something? (he was the class instructor) I wonder if that’s the big falling out 😂 probably something stupid

Reactions: 1
Yeah I was thinking about this!!! I think it’s so do with the karate and the fact he thinks she’s a high maintenance princess

I'm sure the Caribbean cruise she went on with her parents was meant to be for her brother's wedding... I'm so intrigued!

Has anyone watched her latest video where her planners sell out? I mean I'm glad for her, but I wonder how many she actually had in stock? 🤔

& how those facial expressions. Cringe!

Has anyone watched her latest video where her planners sell out? I mean I'm glad for her, but I wonder how many she actually had in stock? 🤔

& how those facial expressions. Cringe!
I think she only had about 20-30 of each thing.

And do you mean the “tight lipped tortoise faced” AM SHOOOOO EXCITEDDDD

Surely at some point her parents will want her to move out? She can’t be making enough money to supplement a full time job? Surely?

Surely at some point her parents will want her to move out? She can’t be making enough money to supplement a full time job? Surely?
I doubt it, maybe her dad does. But she’s the laziest self proclaimed girl boss I know, she never seems to be doing actual work so she’s probably not even earning minimum wage at this point. She squashed her chance of moving out in the next two years by breaking up with her boyfriend.

I can't stand the thing she smacking thing she does with her lips and how she always plays with the top of her t.shirts so they end up baggy. Petty but true. 😂

I really want to know what happened with her brother. Do her parents still speak to him I wonder, but because her mum and him used to run/work at the family business.

I know she’s said that she makes over the average pay for her age which is just ridiculous if that’s true!

I also was at the same uni as her and my friend watched her videos at the time. So my friend went up to her on a night out and she literally had the most bitchy, stuck up look on her face, said ‘hi’ in a patronising voice and walked away 😂😂😂 dunno who she thought she was! I saw her a fair few times vlogging around campus, so much for having social anxiety lol the girl was walking round like she was gods gift and famous

I doubt it, maybe her dad does. But she’s the laziest self proclaimed girl boss I know, she never seems to be doing actual work so she’s probably not even earning minimum wage at this point. She squashed her chance of moving out in the next two years by breaking up with her boyfriend.
Havent been keeping up but has she broken up with her most recent boyfriend????

I know she’s said that she makes over the average pay for her age which is just ridiculous if that’s true!

I also was at the same uni as her and my friend watched her videos at the time. So my friend went up to her on a night out and she literally had the most bitchy, stuck up look on her face, said ‘hi’ in a patronising voice and walked away 😂😂😂 dunno who she thought she was! I saw her a fair few times vlogging around campus, so much for having social anxiety lol the girl was walking round like she was gods gift and famous
haha my Partner also went to the same Uni as her he said most of the time he spotted her by herself looking awkward. I remember once he showed me a screenshot of when she tried to get free entry into a club and said something along the lines of “Hopefully you remember who I am on the door ;)” gross lol

Also back in the day when I used to watch her for her primark hauls he would often see her going back to primark the next day and returning most of it lol

Haha I found it! Imagine thinking you’re this important... cringe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her video today is infuriating - self proclaimed girl boss can’t do anything without mummy and daddy doing it for her. This is supposed to be your full time job stop getting your parents to pack all your orders for you, they have their own jobs.

it’s so cringey! I noticed she’s not friends with Becca anymore who was the vlogging girl on Instagram. Not surprised as was the same with Binky and Brogan

it’s so cringey! I noticed she’s not friends with Becca anymore who was the vlogging girl on Instagram. Not surprised as was the same with Binky and Brogan
I’d forgotten about becca. She used to film with her and Hannah a lot. Becca was seriously annoying. Not as bad as Alice though