Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s admitting business is slow, she needs to get a part time job out of the house.
I don't really know how she's made any money for years. I'm not sure who her channel or work appeals to. She obviously only started the podcast to make money, then ditched it when it didn't make any. And now she's back to square 1.

I don't know why she can't just find any old part time job and then working creatively on the side. She's always moaned so much about working so-called normal jobs as if she's above that.

Reactions: 3
I don't really know how she's made any money for years. I'm not sure who her channel or work appeals to. She obviously only started the podcast to make money, then ditched it when it didn't make any. And now she's back to square 1.

I don't know why she can't just find any old part time job and then working creatively on the side. She's always moaned so much about working so-called normal jobs as if she's above that.
The way she was like oh I don’t know what I want to do and don’t want to be behind a desk all day “office life isn’t for me” ummmm what does she actually do then 😂

Reactions: 2

I don’t know why she’s doesn’t do this either, I have one part time job that provides me with a stable and consistent income and the rest of my time is spent on my creative small business. I’ve been doing both of these jobs for a few years now because it does take a lot of time and hard work to build a business on your own.
They are two completely different and unrelated jobs but the part time employment gets me out of the house and around some wonderful people that, some of, I have made genuine friends with and as mentioned before, yes it truly does enormously help mentally.

I think she needs to really learn that no job is beneath her, it’s not a failure if you need something else to provide an income, no matter how different it may be to the creative side of her life. It’s actually helpful to do something different than just constantly creating.

She admitted the podcast wasn’t doing as well as she thought it would which surely should tell her everything she needs to know. She’s just boring