Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Half of me feels bad for her because she clearly wants the self employed + influencer life to work for her, she’s counted down to this “life update” video on her IG stories and nobody cares.. it’s only got 921 views. The other half of me wants her to get a reality check.

Reactions: 6

Lola123

VIP Member
Her “art” is literally what you did in year 8 ICT lessons. How does she make money off this?
I don’t think she makes that much but because she lives at home she probably doesn’t have to pay rent or very much

Super_Berry

VIP Member
I never knew of that either. Im glad he stood up for himself cause it must be so hard watching your ex slag you off.

I'm still shocked she's buying a house with someone she barely knows. Even if they've been breaking lockdown rules to see him, it's not even a year they've known each other.

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Thought she would get rid of all of those shelves in her office now that shes not running the store, although i suppose she needs somewhere to shove and store all her disney and 90's memorabilia crap out of her parents loft. If she was smart she could fill it all with different craft supplies and make videos on trying different techniques and styles etc, but she won't because that would require effort.

In light of all the Elle Darby drama I thought these should be brought back up again: Use of the N word, the R word, homophobic slurs, calling her brother fat, calling other people fat. Lovely, and my favourite, the time she tried to use that she was a vlogger to get into a night club ew.

Some of these were as late as 2013, she would have been 18 at the time.

Attachments

• Wow

Supern0va

Chatty Member
She really acts like she's a celebrity and that people are overly interested in who she's dating. People only get interested when you go out of your way to hide it, and the biggest person bringing up old relationships and oversharing is her. Bringing back this gem of a tweet from when she would constantly drag her ex's name through the ringer just to get some views for her dying channel. I hope he's doing good wherever he is now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
God she’s so annoying. Moving out from your parents house to a new build is the most stress free move ever. I did it in 2017 and the process was so simple. You don’t have to be out of one place on a set date, you’re not stuck in a chain, you can do things at your pace yet she’s going on about how stressed she is and how she “doesn’t have the brain capacity” she has made this move more hassle than it needed to be. I waited until I was in to buy most stuff or set up deliveries for after the move so I didn’t have to cart a load of flat pack furniture between houses, moved from my parents and just stayed there in my bedroom until we’d had the keys for about a week to give us time for stuff to arrive and build it all, there’s no point in stressing yourself doing it in one day if you don’t have to. Dread to think how she will cope when she sells this house to buy another and actually does have an entire house to move, not just her bedroom

Reactions: 5

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Considering he must pay for a large chunk of everything, everything seems to be hers. "I've decided the tree will go there", "when I designed the house..." I'd love to know how their relationship got to the stage where he was prepared to buy a house with her so quickly, especially since they met in/close to one of the many lockdowns.
I think she acts like she’s had a say in the choice but none of the house besides her office is her style at all. It looks dark and like it’s been designed by a man.
She 100% can only stay afloat from brand work and freelance things - mostly designing all of her ‘pal’ fab Hans dog harness designs, her new business is already doing better than Alice’s and she actually has good interesting ideas. That’s the problem with Alice, she can clearly design things (or copy and paste them from Pinterest) that sell well but can’t come up with ideas herself. I find it odd she doesn’t take on more custom orders for her work like she used to, but that would require hard work.

Jojomoo

How on earth has she got 100k subs, each videos get about 3k views. Must be buying subs

Randomer123

So she met ber boyfriend last June and they're already buying a house together. Wow. & I love that she said on Instagram that they've had "long sleepovers" together so they're confident it will work. I wish her well....🙄

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
this girl is ridiculous 🙄 her JOB is to be a graphic designer bla bla bla and she is taking a break from doing any commissions because she can’t handle it and doesn’t “have the headspace” can’t see how she’d ever survive with a normal job in the real world..
She’s also banging on about reaching 50k before she goes off on a cruise with her family like cruise ships and foreign countries don’t have access to the internet.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
so she's got a full time job at a printing firm bc of creative burnout or whatever she said (which is a real thing i know) but it seems like a pretty good excuse for 'i'm not making enough money from youtube or freelance so i needed a real job' which was pretty obvious anyway

Supern0va

Chatty Member
In what world does it make sense to build up your flatpack furniture 2 months before you're due to move, and then have your poor parents house crammed full of it along with all of your other junk. And now they're going to have to find a place to store her wardrobes, I understand being excited but honestly some things can wait, you don't need to be buying christmas decorations right now, and you can go a few weeks without wardrobes. I wonder if her boyfriend is watching her vlog and wishing he could back out after seeing all the mickey mouse paraphernalia and tat she's going to be filling their house to the brim with

NoseyParkerOne

‘MOVING VLOG’ I mean there are all of two boxes in the video! I don’t know what world she is living in but reality looks like it is going to hit that girl hard!!

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I haven’t watched any of her moving vlogs but how has she done 5(!!!) videos just packing up?
That seems bizarre and so boring
It’s excessive, she’s obsessed with moving out content. I totally get it’s exiting and a big moment for her but too much leads to a lack of engagement. I’d rather have seen a series of
- looking at houses, getting a mortgage in principle, budgeting to work out what they could afford
- choosing a house and then the process after it - applying for a mortgage ect then choosing house options
- shopping video of choosing bits and bobs for the house, packing up and general prep, home demo
- moving day - getting the keys
- one follow up video of how they are getting on

that’s five videos that are all a bit different so would be interesting to follow the process, I switch off when it drags out for too long. She’s got over 100k but is lucky if a video gets 3k views. That’s terrible engagement.

outofoffice25

Does a video on how to stay motivated and productive...then goes on insta stories to say she's been lacking motivation and did no work!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Super_Berry

VIP Member
So she's not gonna continue with the podcast because it's not making her enough money, does this girl not realise she might have to work at something before it becomes a success?
How much money did she expect it to make? Surely she has to built it up first before it can make any money.

Supern0va

Chatty Member
I never knew of that either. Im glad he stood up for himself cause it must be so hard watching your ex slag you off.

I'm still shocked she's buying a house with someone she barely knows. Even if they've been breaking lockdown rules to see him, it's not even a year they've known each other.
Exactly. Even if they have been breaking lockdown every day to get close, a few sleepovers doesn't get you out of the honeymoon phase. You need the stress of a long holiday to start seeing the cracks, and for Princess Alice to not get her way a few times to see if he can cope with it.

Something else I've noticed is it's very evident when she's got into a new relationship. Her clothing style changes with each new guy, the last guy she was all into indie music too.

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Filming her mum packing all of her products for her and has the audacity to tell her shes being too loud rustling the packaging while she's trying to talk in her vlog clip...

batmanandrobin

Have been following her channel for a few years. It just seems like she lives in her own fairy tale and doesn’t seem to grasp real life. How can her parents still enable her childish obsessions and not just tell her to grow up and start living in the real world. Bit of a mystery about her brother too … he must have his reasons if he’s seemingly got nothing to do with them any more.

Jojomoo

I have no idea how she is making money. Company not doing well and YouTube views are terrible