Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Alice very fake! She tries too hard and it can be embarrassing at times. I used to enjoy her content especially the university ones but now it’s absolutely dull and these ‘Harry Potter’ poster videos are sooo cringe.

She talks like a toddler, she’s 24 and gets stickers for her birthday?! I really don’t understand how she’s making this YouTube a full time thing too because the views isn’t a lot and doesn’t do much of her graphic work too.

I want to know what happened to her and Bianca as they seemed to have a huge fall out

Reactions: 4
I find Alice very fake! She tries too hard and it can be embarrassing at times. I used to enjoy her content especially the university ones but now it’s absolutely dull and these ‘Harry Potter’ poster videos are sooo cringe.

She talks like a toddler, she’s 24 and gets stickers for her birthday?! I really don’t understand how she’s making this YouTube a full time thing too because the views isn’t a lot and doesn’t do much of her graphic work too.

I want to know what happened to her and Bianca as they seemed to have a huge fall out
I think she’s pretending at this being her “job”. She can keep up the pretence at the moment because she lives with her parents and probably doesn’t pay any or much rent. With the views she gets or lack of, she wouldn’t be able to live independently and keep doing this. Her content is stale, and you can see from the views that no one is really interested in the poor excuse for graphic design content. She needs to switch up or give up.

I'm pretty certain Bianca did a video about it. Well, she did a video about how she helped someone and became their friend, then that someone dumped her when new friends didn't want her around. I'm pretty certain she was referring to Alice.

Reactions: 1
Her “art” is literally what you did in year 8 ICT lessons. How does she make money off this?

Reactions: 2
Her “art” is literally what you did in year 8 ICT lessons. How does she make money off this?
I don’t think she makes that much but because she lives at home she probably doesn’t have to pay rent or very much

Reactions: 6
this girl is ridiculous 🙄 her JOB is to be a graphic designer bla bla bla and she is taking a break from doing any commissions because she can’t handle it and doesn’t “have the headspace” can’t see how she’d ever survive with a normal job in the real world..
She’s also banging on about reaching 50k before she goes off on a cruise with her family like cruise ships and foreign countries don’t have access to the internet.

Reactions: 5
this girl is ridiculous 🙄 her JOB is to be a graphic designer bla bla bla and she is taking a break from doing any commissions because she can’t handle it and doesn’t “have the headspace” can’t see how she’d ever survive with a normal job in the real world..
She’s also banging on about reaching 50k before she goes off on a cruise with her family like cruise ships and foreign countries don’t have access to the internet.
don’t think she’s ever had a regular job! She always goes on about being freelance since she was 16 lol but she worked for some photography business but not full time. she’s so annoying

Reactions: 2
is she mid 20s by now ? she strikes me as quite immature and spolit by her parents i reckon she will end up working at her brothers martial arts company

is she mid 20s by now ? she strikes me as quite immature and spolit by her parents i reckon she will end up working at her brothers martial arts company
Yeah she’s 24 I believe, despite wanting to come across all girl boss, she actually seems very immature to me

Looking at her social blade, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s been buying subscribers to boost her up to the 50k mark before she goes away