Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Ant been on some sort of stag do? Oh and thanks for the photos of the coronation taken FROM THE TELLY, you mad shits

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched their vlog from the other day? It had no views yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the “honest review of crooked spoon” at Alton Towers- it cuts off halfway through the breakfast scene 🤣🤣apparently in the savoury section you can get croissants, pain au Chocolat and blueberry muffins. Who knew.
---
Needs an access pass at Gullivers World but you can’t use it on Togo Towers - so she’s fine to line up in the big line to ride it. Grifting witch.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the “honest review of crooked spoon” at Alton Towers- it cuts off halfway through the breakfast scene 🤣🤣apparently in the savoury section you can get croissants, pain au Chocolat and blueberry muffins. Who knew.
---
Needs an access pass at Gullivers World but you can’t use it on Togo Towers - so she’s fine to line up in the big line to ride it. Grifting witch.
Did you see the names of any Patreons who are going to get a mention? I can’t bring myself to go and have a look

Reactions: 1
Paying to be associated with them?! its one of the most delusional things I’ve ever read in my 4 years of tattling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
No patreon names - I’m gonna guess that’s because they don’t have any 🤣
Thank you - I thought that would be the case - but you never know with the sad idiots that follow a lot of these ‘Disney vloggers’ and give them money each month!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you - I thought that would be the case - but you never know with the sad idiots that follow a lot of these ‘Disney vloggers’ and give them money each month!
I think it’s going to be a while before they lure any patreons in - the last 3 videos combined haven’t even managed 200 views 🤣
---
They have changed sun rice to sun rise … reading here much? Hello scrotes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it’s going to be a while before they lure any patreons in - the last 3 videos combined haven’t even managed 200 views 🤣
---
They have changed sun rice to sun rise … reading here much? Hello scrotes!
The fact that they have patreon and merch with the views they get astounds me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooh as anyone who is on the BrummyMummyof2 thread will know, Eurovision is my jam so I can’t wait to see Ohana of Free sniff her way around Liverpool totally failing to understand any of it 😂
---
bleeping hell.

The “free concert” wasn’t in a building. It was a constructed stage and wasn’t free for the final day.

The robins had a bleeping sign that clearly said they were songbirds. Each played a different tune and there were 12 across the city representing the 12 regions of Ukraine. They didn’t have the same design on them at all.

The guy didn’t have a “church” on his head, it was the Liver Building (also I came within 10 seconds of appearing in the background lol).

They parked at Costco then walked into town. Firstly, total cunts for parking and not even being in Costco. Secondly, that’s not a short walk at all, especially considering she gets DAS. I personally don’t think it’s too far, but I also quite happily walk 10 miles a day. I don’t randomly hire a wheelchair in Disney.

The market was at the Baltic Triangle. There was a fuckload of signs, but reading doesn’t appear high in their skill set.

JD Sports always have a DJ. It’s not for Eurovision. It’s a day ending in y, so JD have one.

In short, they’re absolute cunts who took their daughter who doesn’t like crowds into Liverpool, on possibly the busiest day since the giants were there, so they could film “content” that they did zero research for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What the actual duck was the point of that last Liverpool/ Eurovision vlog? They had no tickets for anything and admitted it was tit and too crowded for Missus.

“I’ve been Laura from Ohana of Free. Fanks for watching”

• Haha
What the actual duck was the point of that last Liverpool/ Eurovision vlog? They had no tickets for anything and admitted it was tit and too crowded for Missus.

“I’ve been Laura from Ohana of Free. Fanks for watching”
Next thread title right there

• Haha
  • Heart
What a thumbnail 😂 “Why did we cancelled our Chester Zoo passes” 😂 Absolutely amazing grasp of the English language. They have to be drug dealers, as they clearly don’t have the basic language skills to be excelling in their careers!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God damn, can he do anything without moaning? He feels like the type of person who wrote a strongly worded letter to the hospital because he was bleeping born there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7