O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
basically no one ever sees the question box, think its only been once the people on these threads have actually seen it (correct me if im wrong) the one time there WAS the question box there( I know cause I posted about it and submitted a Q), the questions were nothing like her fake q and a's that she usually does
her usual q and a's - all the questions usually regard stuff on here and are short she only does like 4/5, half of them arnt even questions, their statements telling her how amazing/gorgeous/funny/cool/admirable/moral/polite she is, considering how much she already tries to control the narrative around her its very obvious she uses them for that aswell.
And here comes a Daisey Q+A (with question box) in 3...2...1...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Btw @bd12x i combined our two recaps from the last thread for this one with updated changes, completely forgot to credit you though sorry!!! 🙈❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
long time lurker, thought I’d throw this out there. Ellie and Daisey’s clothes clearly doing tit as they’re planning to start cosmetics now, what a surprise. Clearly what Ellie keeps talking about when she says “big things” are coming 🙄
It’ll be aliexpress cheap tat with their logo ahhh sorry owen Drew’s logo slapped on it😳 no thankyou🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scrappy Doo is back again...

Yes Ellie we’re all obsessed with you, it has nothing to do with the fact we really don’t agree with your lies and bad morals hidden as #goals for impressionable teenage girls on SM. #bossbabe #nothavinitmegal #fkoffhuntheyrenotyourrealtits
Vinnys been taking riods *cough* I mean training tips from Bart I see 🤣 daiseys comes across very incesty towards her brothers it creeps me out 🤣 my brothers would punch me if I shared shared beefed up half naked pics of them on social media gushing over them (my two brothers are built like the side of a fiver not a brick tit house right enough 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Scrappy Doo is back again...

Yes Ellie we’re all obsessed with you, it has nothing to do with the fact we really don’t agree with your lies and bad morals hidden as #goals for impressionable teenage girls on SM. #bossbabe #nothavinitmegal #fkoffhuntheyrenotyourrealtits
Lollllll shes proved with the screen shots in the recap and in the other threads that infact winners focus on 'haters'. Can fake it to her followers all she wants we know the truth 😚😆

Hi Ellie & Daisey 👋🏽
Now an appearance from our Nic, in her white shirt no doubt 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn’t see any flight home updates on the stories did we me gals Thought that would have been a great opp to post about your making moves collection that you ALWAYS fly in?Must have flown economy back to the UK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t see any flight home updates on the stories did we me gals Thought that would have been a great opp to post about your making moves collection that you ALWAYS fly in?Must have flown economy back to the UK 😂
I’m sure Ellie posted a pic of herself flying home and then deleted it 🤔. I could be wrong, there have been that many flights I’ve lost track 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, she actually did post her flight back but she hasn’t shared any content since she came home. The horrible liard she is said that it was because « she is taking a break » (LOoOOL) but it’s really because she is afraid to be shaded again because of her constant move around the globe during a pandemic ... ridiculousssz

Reactions: 16
I’m sure Ellie posted a pic of herself flying home and then deleted it 🤔. I could be wrong, there have been that many flights I’ve lost track 😆
She did post a pic of herself in the plane on her stories last week. Same time the pics with roid head were deleted. I don't get it why her and Daisey hide the fact they're home? To avoid quarantaine?

Reactions: 7
She did post a pic of herself in the plane on her stories last week. Same time the pics with roid head were deleted. I don't get it why her and Daisey hide the fact they're home? To avoid quarantaine?
because they’ll be flying straight back in a week and dont want to get called out for it.
they are absolutely shilling out the ads atm which is why they both came home. They’ll both be flyingback to Dubai as soon as they are done getting the content/money.
So much for ‘going for work’

Reactions: 12
Yeah it’s bullshit, their ‘job’ mainly consists of them opening PR packages sent to their mams house, filming themselves saying ‘how nice?’ And ‘obsessed’ and then getting deadbeat Roxie to throw it on Depop for a couple of quid 😂

The parcels will have been piling up so they had to come home, proving what we all knew that their ‘essential work’ in Dubai is nothing more than bulllllshit

Would love to ask their cocky faces why all the secrecy about being home if they haven’t been doing anything wrong during this pandemic? Ido just honestly wonder if they’re naive andthink their actions have no consequences of if they realise the spread of the virus is LITERALLY DOWN TO THEM BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS STAYING THE duck HOME.

Plague rats 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Dont no if its true or not, but a few months back first lockdown Roxys Family did not allow her too go too Vinnys house due too the lockdown as her Mum has some blood thing wrong and Roxy ended up slapping her and having a big row and waited at Vinnys for weeks, they made up but goes to show the influence the o dickheads have on a normal Family, don't know how true this is but came from a reasonable source who knows the Family
Probs terrified roid head would cheat on her if she wasn’t with him 24/7🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Longggg time lurker of these threads so just came to put my two pence in lol

Followed Daisey since she was about 16 thought she was stunning and loved her content. But the constant uploads of her breaking her back and stories of her thinking she’s a good singer & just being totally obsessed with herself. I had to unfollow cos I literally felt like I was being HARASSED by her face😂😅

such a shame to see how downhill they’ve all gone. I only go one their pages now to keep up to date on here. Finding tattle during lockdown has been the best thing ever... I’m so glad I’m not the only one who sees through the BULLSH*T!!

Anyways as you were guys, keep providing the quality entertainment getting me through #HatersGonHate🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Wonder if roid head is in the UK or if he went back to Dubai, does anybody know? 🤔 The otrolls have done nothing but post a thousand stories a day laid on a beach off their heads getting pissed and stuffing their faces, now nothing? They must think everybody is thick 🤣 Daisey can’t go a day without posting thousands of embarrassing videos snapping her back in short shorts and about how “she’s not having it me gal” 🤣 I bet lee is still over there, they’ll both be fuming stuck at home paranoid, both men (boy in lees case) will readily cheat on them both. I hope they do go back and Dubai goes into full lockdown and they get stuck in a tit quarantine hotel when they’re forced to come back. It’s actually disgusting how these “influencers” think they’re above the COVID laws and happily flaunt their galavanting on social media, everyone who has flown abroad during this needs boycotting. Daisey and Ellie are shameless 🚮

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.