O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who saw daiseys post ‘miss seeing my store’ selfridges is not your store babe

An update from Irish eyes
Ahhhh she’s found someone else to ferry her about and strap her in to her baby seat then 🙄 Daisey if
you are reading this you trollop, you are meant to be in QUARANTINE you selfish twit 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes he lives in the UK with his Dad Liam, Mam Simoan and his siblings. His Dad ran off to the UK after CAB took their house etc. Can’t see them coming back any time soon given all he’s involved in. Here hoping someone reports Lee and Daisey for breaching COVID rules...they think they are untouchable!

Reactions: 12
Sooo guys, do we think that Eleanwhore will sit quietly at home or will be flown out to Dubai / elsewhere by beefRoid head on Valentine’s Day? 🤡🚮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes he lives in the UK with his Dad Liam, Mam Simoan and his siblings. His Dad ran off to the UK after CAB took their house etc. Can’t see them coming back any time soon given all he’s involved in. Here hoping someone reports Lee and Daisey for breaching COVID rules...they think they are untouchable!
Yea theyre in Manchester, or atleast were in the last few months.

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to report Daisey, she should not be leaving her house at all after flying back from Dubai let alone driving about in Manchester during lockdown! So disgusting. All their sponsors and brands that work with them (PLT and Beauty works basically 🙄) need emailing, don’t know how any of them can still use these influencers after their shameless gallivanting during these times, it’s completely tasteless. We should all seriously take it upon ourselves to report them. Might contact dailymail to see if they’re interested in writing an article on these two COVID flaunting Trollops, they love roasting shameless influencers. Keep gathering evidence guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t know who’s a bigger catfish Daisey or Ellie
Her massive forehead’s stealing the show and lovin those baboon arse lips 🦍

I’d like to contribute, it’s been a while. Lol at the chicken fillets if you zoom in, someone said it before saw her with the silicones and yes it’s true flat-chested Eleanor used to wear those all the time pre boob job, instead of sticking to her chest they’re now implanted 🙃 plastic fantastic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Most liked thread suggestion! Thanks to @Alice007

I feel a bit sick that our nic has liked the pics of her daughter in a see through top being groped by a man she met weeks ago.
New to tattle so sorry if I’m doing this all wrong but what daisey is doing is what I did when I was 14😂 before she had the new “love of her life’’ she was ‘accidentally’ getting various lads in her videos multiple times a day . Clearly oh so clearly for Tom zanetti to see to get back at him for celebs go dating . She says she doesn’t care what people think but she’s sooo desperate for Tommy boy to give a duck she’s got some randomer squeezing her tit on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ellie's lips are getting as bad as Daiseys used to be. How can she look in the mirror and think that looks good :'(
I hope they explode 😂

I never liked Daisey but I did really like Ellie up until this pandemic. I now can’t stand the pair of them.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here 👋
Not a fan of either but grateful for all the updates on here as Ellenwhore blocked me waaaaay back for liking a comment that literally said 'you're so pretty but too much make up' i meannnnnn...i give up with them 😂
But goodness, that pic of her with the baloon lips they look sore?? And swollen? How they can say anyone is jealous is beyond me. Clearly they are jealous and insecure otherwise why mess with your face and body like that!?
Not avin it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.