O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not up on all of the rules, Anyone with the families in healthcare or is more in the know, can we please report these vile girls? Have they broken a rule? As I said karma is taking far too long with these ones and I’m just getting mad now- sick of them acting like they’re untouchable

Reactions: 14
Jesus wept, she’s uploaded this to her story of an aesthetics company in Bradford that she follows...anyone else see a similarity to the logo??? 🤨
FC89D603-D3FE-4D45-9BEF-F632BC12F27A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are these gobshites back in Britain now? 🥴
Well Ellie could be , few members here said they saw her on a place on the insta stories but it was deleted and she hasn’t posted anything for few days so she must be back to Britain on the sly . Probably flew trough Dublin so she don’t have to Isolate, wait till her visa resets and go back and start posting like nothing happened.
Not sure about daisy as she is posting from Dubai but obv could be old stories pretending like she is there kinda like Zara McDermott did with Maldives 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
They’re both definitely back, and have been for a couple days. They’re laying low so they can still break quarantine rules and not get caught, and once they’ve done the 10 days they’re gonna pretend they were home isolating the whole time

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"If you aim to be something you're not you will always fail"

Take note of your photoshop fails me gal 😂
Crazy Daisey with a new personality, face & waist line per post is really out here preaching about “aim to look, act and think like you” 🤣🤣🤣 the gift that keeps on giving ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brother Leigh’s been at it again with his world class photoshop skills. Defo not avin this me gal 😩😂
DF7FCC40-5D62-4085-9596-68A1153E799C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What happened her and Tom does anyone know? Could have been said before but ok new to this thread

Reactions: 4
It must be absolutely killing Daisey not being able to post X amount of recent vids of her eye f#cking the camera!! Feel so sorry for her having to hide her current location, how on earth is she coping right now me gals???? Are we havin it?!
🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What happened her and Tom does anyone know? Could have been said before but ok new to this thread
its a mystery .. Daisey claims to have finished with him but won’t say why, some believe he finished with her because she was abusive (all hear say no proof), none of them have actually said the reason. TZ said on his celebs go dating intro thing “the last time he was in love, oh sticky subject” - Daisey Unarchived all posts of her & him including the plane he mentioned in faint hope everyone would know she was the ex he was on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t wish corona on anyone but I do hope Ellie and Daisey get a little dose of it. I’m sick of selfish cunts not caring and doing their bit to keep each other safe and help to get rid of this damn thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If your new and wanna know about her and Tom's rollercoaster I suggest getting a glass of wine and starting from thread 3, their a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yayyyyy 🎉

Thankyou my for picking my thread title 😂❤

Love my R E A L gals 💕 😉 ❤

Feel like a Verified part of the Tattle Fam now 😂 ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.