O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They was up at 5/6 AM so probably still catching some Zs fast asleep lol y’all have to wait it’s become frozen iced tea

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So this might not be hot tea lol it might of been said before but he cheated on his gf Ashley with daisy, he started hanging with daisy a lot and she suspected something so checked his phone and there was loads of messages between them so they split up. But she got her salon petrol bombed whilst she was with him cos he hired a sports car off some dangerous people n crashed it and basically owed hundreds of thousands of pounds to this gang so they ruined his life, he had to go bank rupt and basically ruined Ashley’s life when they split up left her with no business , no home etc when she did everything for him and his son, threw it all away for daisy! And Apparantly daisy was never his type cos he was never into the whole insta famous life, so she was always just a fling but she ended up clinging on and making a relationship with him . He’s not a nice person, and it will never last with the duchess she will soon find out what he’s really like.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Ellie has posted another couples video on their tik tok and it’s already got more attention than Daisey’s, that’s gotta piss her off so much, but also Ellie, why the need to post another one? To spite your sister? Little witch..
Imagine being in competition with your own sister over who criminal boyfriend is the best 🤣🤣🤣 sad little life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait guys I’m really confused, sorry I’m very slow..But did he have 2 girlfriends named Ashley? The only one I know of is the one who sadly died in the car crash? That was like 10 years ago? So TZ was seeing Daisey when Daisey was like 12???? What??? Please someone clarify if there’s another Ashley because wow my head is very confused😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No Ashley who does the wigs for little girls , his gf before daisy. They was together quiet a while

Reactions: 2
Ashleymarie89 is her insta

She’s a really nice person, and didn’t deserve what he put her through at all. I’m sure he regrets how he treated her now, and she’s still very close with his son.

Probably still doing spell check or can't stop looking at their own reflection long enough to respond 🤣
Rude... I won’t share in future lol. I was up all night with the baby then went to sleep after I wrote about the tea , so apologises in the delay

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Ashleymarie89 is her insta

She’s a really nice person, and didn’t deserve what he put her through at all. I’m sure he regrets how he treated her now, and she’s still very close with his son.

Rude... I won’t share in future lol. I was up all night with the baby then went to sleep after I wrote about the tea , so apologises in the delay
Sorry didn't mean to be rude 😘 thought it was one of the o'trolls trying to bait us .

Reactions: 7
Wait guys I’m really confused, sorry I’m very slow..But did he have 2 girlfriends named Ashley? The only one I know of is the one who sadly died in the car crash? That was like 10 years ago? So TZ was seeing Daisey when Daisey was like 12???? What??? Please someone clarify if there’s another Ashley because wow my head is very confused😂
The girlfriend who died was called Lizzie

Reactions: 4
Sorry didn't mean to be rude 😘 thought it was one of the o'trolls trying to bait us .
Aww ok, understandable haha. I bet daisy is loving TZ being exposed, but I still dislike her more ! I wish TZ was a nice person to spite her but from what I’ve heard from people who know him, he’s not. He is deffo putting up an act on CGD.

Reactions: 12
Flight mode was after they split up, that's how everyone realised because he was "allowed" so many girls around him. I know of one of the girls who was in the video
Songs and videos are usually written, planned & produced a few months before they come out, I think it came out about 2 months after they split 🤔 It is possible she heard the song about being single and knew the video plans, and wasn’t happy so dumped. But it’s just what I heard, it could very well be because he cheated or she got violent, but one things for sure is that video will have pissed Daisey off to no ends 🤣

Where does Hayley Hughes come into the time line with his ex Ashley? Wasn’t he with Hayley before Daisey?

Reactions: 7
I remember when Tom was with Hayley Hughes from love island he seemed really loved up what happened there I wonder?

I still can’t get over grown women buying the O’Dolls tit wtf!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.