O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they were filming in the odolls studio today and daisey had red nails... so why a few hours later does she have a fresh set of french tips???
Guessing it’s an old video. I think all she does is film herself all day, and instead of using all of the content, she saves some of the more neutral pictures or videos later. Why she does that I couldn’t tell you

Reactions: 5
So they were filming in the odolls studio today and daisey had red nails... so why a few hours later does she have a fresh set of french tips???
Yeah she 100% had her nails done today professional , am I surprised? No I am bleeping not she hasn’t stuck to one rule since lockdown started selfish twit she is!

Reactions: 6
This! She was born into privilege and literally uses it to do duck all meaningful. While there are other people out there who started from the bottom and worked hard to get to where they are.
what do her parents do? They seem to have money

What about the o donnell family? Why are they rich?
Its all for show, yes they have a bit of money, but I know for a fact her Father has more debts too pay back then hot dinners he gets🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, but did hear from someone that drugs is pushed in among the businesses!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
there’s so much they could both achieve by age 25, could become self made millionaires given the silver spoon they’ve had but they’d rather fake the bOsS b**** lifestyle for a couple of fake likes and validation on an app, fuelled by insecurity and sibling rivalry.. what a waste ? could make a proper name for yourself too as well as helping people once you’ve made it big. maybe then you won’t have that dead / sad look in your eyes fifi and you’ll actually feel what it’s like to live life, fulfilled

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Noticed that Ellie never likes any of Daiseys pics, even ones "promoting" ODolls (and yes I am ashamed of how many pictures I checked 🤣)... But Dais likes all of Ellie's. The competition between these two is weird, I kinda feel a bit sorry for Dais.. hardly any mates of her own and a big sister who clearly looks down her nose at you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sophierelee sending Ellie a gift with a note saying how proud she is of her and her business tit etc, but not one for Dais😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its all for show, yes they have a bit of money, but I know for a fact her Father has more debts too pay back then hot dinners he gets🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, but did hear from someone that drugs is pushed in among the businesses!
I guess that explains why they are ok with them dating dodgy guys!

Reactions: 10
Imagine coming out of lockdown and that being the first thing you buy to wear out 😂 people have been sick with Covid me gals, they haven’t gone blind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sophierelee sending Ellie a gift with a note saying how proud she is of her and her business tit etc, but not one for Dais😂
They are very odd how they always refer to it as their own business as if the other one isn't involved. It's never "our" or "we", only ever "my" or "I"

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.