O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s called google hun, this is about goss..
Don’t be such a Daisey hun x

I love how there’s definitely a split of TZ lovers and haters on this thread, I’ve made my feelings clear in the past 👀 I think if you’re from Leeds especially you get the full on ICK at his antics and probably have done since year 8 when people would pass his songs around their Motorola razors via Bluetooth 😭😭😂

I’ve actually stopped watching the cramp twins, they’re just so dull? And the levels of cringe are just too much, my fragile lockdown mind can’t take it 😂 do love you all on this thread though, it’s a lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I do sort of like TZ but one thing I didn’t like is when he used to post pictures/videos of his son when he was about 12 with bottles of alcohol in his hand surrounded by girls in barely-there bikinis, just made me feel mega uncomfortable, like I can’t imagine my 12 year old sister posing being surrounded by nearly naked men..she’s only a babyyy still😭

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Dosent anyone think that Sophie and daisey r quite similar looking??? Like before daisey had all the stupid filler!! Back wen daisey was with Jordan she was gorjus! And when she has her natural brown eyeslike Sophie am not saying they r the spitting image but they deffo have features in common.
Nooo 😂
They're features are completely different, aside from both sort of being blonde they're nothing alike.

If Sophie is so classy why is she on Celebs Go Dating? Come on guys
She's spoke openly on MIC and in interviews for a year or two now about really wanting a family but struggling to find someone to seriously settle down with after some toxic relationships in her past. I do feel like she may have agreed to CGD on a whim due to reaching her 30's and feeling like her biological clock may be ticking but fair play to her nonetheless I say.

I'm really torn on TZ tbh but I find SH extremely likeable and find myself hoping that she genuinely finds the stable life partner that she's been wanting. She's an obviously very cultured and educated woman who carries herself with confidence and compassion ...passes as classy in my opinion 🤷‍♂️

Also as far as Daisey and TZ breaking up - I haven't seen anything other than Daisey saying she won't speak on it... now I could be wrong but I don't think for a minute that him cheating on her isn't something she would milk for all of it's worth?

Reactions: 11
This is only hearsay from a friend of a friend who was seeing a friend of TZ’s, but apparently (and I think this is true) they split up over Toms flight mode video. Daisey apparently went bleeping nuts when she found out he was going to be surrounded by loads of semi naked women. Apparently she’d block and dump him all the time cause she’s “crazy daisey” and gets psycho jealous. She gave him an ultimatum, either do the vid or split, he tried to explain it was just a music video but she wasn’t “having it me gals”. The time line of this version does actually add up to when they fell out 🤔 I think it’s possible

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is only hearsay from a friend of a friend who was seeing a friend of TZ’s, but apparently (and I think this is true) they split up over Toms flight mode video. Daisey apparently went bleeping nuts when she found out he was going to be surrounded by loads of semi naked women. Apparently she’d block and dump him all the time cause she’s “crazy daisey” and gets psycho jealous. She gave him an ultimatum, either do the vid or split, he tried to explain it was just a music video but she wasn’t “having it me gals”. The time line of this version does actually add up to when they fell out 🤔 I think it’s possible
Flight mode was after they split up, that's how everyone realised because he was "allowed" so many girls around him. I know of one of the girls who was in the video

Reactions: 10
I’ve got real piping hot tea on TZ if anyone wants it? One of my friends is good friends with his ex x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t get it me gals.
Is she the one wearing a top from odolls her own brand 100% Gucci inspired ? Hasn’t she stole several logos for her brand ? Isn’t she dating a thief ? Isn’t she buying follower, lying about her surgery, being a bully to some of her follower ? Who is the bee here ? I swear this girl is living in another galaxy

Well if he had that much money he wouldn’t live here trust me. People with money also don’t feel the need to expose it all the time like they do. I do think he has money but I’m not sure he got it the legal way. Also, we don’t know how much these things cost, if he had a discount or anything. Cause Ellie’s thing is expensive bags and shoes and I don’t see her with entire collection of designer
all his money is completely legit (unfortunately lol) his family own loads of arcades and between him and his sister they have been allocated a load of slot machines each by their dad that they just have to empty and that is their regular income.
But he is also a complete computer genius from what I know and has a load of online companies etc that make a lot of money. One of his companies is called fedor sneaks on Instagram I think. He’s rigged something up so he can buy all these trainers that sell out in minutes and then he sells them on to footballers etc

he did jail time for hacking and wasn’t allowed a laptop for two years or something after he got out because he’s so dangerous with it

hate to admit it but Bart is a clever clever bloke

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
As soon as Tom gets with a classy girl her insta changes straight away 🤣 now rocking a brown eye, prom dress, no chavviness... 🤣 such a jelous little 15 year old attention seeking kid - u are still rough & 1 prom dress pic won’t compete where u don’t compare luv.. sorreh not avin it me gal!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know I asked this before but couldn’t find the answer in the thread.... what happened her and Tom Zanetti?

I know I asked this before but couldn’t find the answer in the thread.... what happened her and Tom Zanetti?
Thread 2 half way through is best place to start. No definitive answer- lot of blocking archiving/unarchiving pics. Apparantly daisey hit tom after a girl text his phone when they were in Marbella- she has repeatedly said she wasnt cheated on so I dont why people keep saying that 🤷‍♀️ it looked like it was tom that ended it due to things being posted on their stories (old threads have screenshots) and then when daisey realised he wasnt getting back with her did her 'I'm so happy/never loved him/if I wanted him I could be with him'

Just gone back through and did link it for you last time you asked? None of us are close to them or experts on it so best reading and making your own conclusion

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Few ‘new’ members waiting to spill the tea on TZ mmmm! He came across really well on CGD call me a cynic but I smell some BS coming! Prove me wrong? 🤣

Reactions: 16
Few ‘new’ members waiting to spill the tea on TZ mmmm! He came across really well on CGD call me a cynic but I smell some BS coming! Prove me wrong? 🤣
Has anyone got a burner Twitter account cause someone's got some tea to spill and I cant access mine

Reactions: 3
Thread 2 half way through is best place to start. No definitive answer- lot of blocking archiving/unarchiving pics. Apparantly daisey hit tom after a girl text his phone when they were in Marbella- she has repeatedly said she wasnt cheated on so I dont why people keep saying that 🤷‍♀️ it looked like it was tom that ended it due to things being posted on their stories (old threads have screenshots) and then when daisey realised he wasnt getting back with her did her 'I'm so happy/never loved him/if I wanted him I could be with him'

Just gone back through and did link it for you last time you asked? None of us are close to them or experts on it so best reading and making your own conclusion
That’s great thanks. Started on thread 3 the last time so that’s probably why

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.