Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bd12x

Ellie looks like a different person.
Look at these from about 2 years ago. I know we bang on about Daisey the lunatic having a load of work done but Eleanwhore’s face has changed entirely, it’s changed shape, and I don’t for one second believe there’s no veneers in that mouth now, that’s not just a bit of Invisalign and composite bonding (not saying there was anything at all wrong with her teeth before!)

43882E69-9A15-4809-BDD1-A5997F81A18F.png
3C387393-7ADE-49AE-ACEC-ECC4FD1390BA.png

C2EE91B1-7009-4BC2-95D2-E2415C8C0099.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Emmy336

They both just scream spoiled brats. They can’t handle any criticism..as grown women. Instead of reading something and opening their eyes, acknowledging and taking things on board, then improving their outlook.. instead they go into instant defence mode and try to play a victim.. maturity levels: -100
Even when it’s spelled out to them, they still don’t get it. I wonder if they do know deep down but refuse to admit to it, or if they’re just really that thick.

Alyssa27

For the benefit of tattle re: trying to prove it’s not a photoshop faux pas? 🤔😂

Instagram has people living this false life. We don’t care if your arse is flat or if your handbag isn’t a real Louis V - just be real!

p.s those shorts look like nappies 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

Last edited:

Rdogk24

Yeah I definitely do think he’s a good soul & a great dad just not my cup of tea when he’s being a “lad” 😂😂 oh really I thought daisey would be nastier 😂 she doesn’t seem to have many girl friends.
Well Daisey didn’t really acknowledge me and my friend whereas Ellie gave us the nastiest bitchiest stare known to man 😂 it was so weird. I just gave her a nasty stare back and ignored Daisey

• Wow

Jaceydooley

I'm honestly worried for me gal Daisey considering how high she has those shorts reefed up her fairy when she's out and about (and when gymming?). She'd want a Canesten sponsorship with the amount of yeast infections she must get
This is exactly what I was going to say! God if I wore those I’d be scratching my vag all night, not posing for photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

TheDailyJ

Of course she couldn’t continue to defend herself and went straight for the block button, what a pussycat😂

I literally KNEW she would do this, fly back to the UK and act like she’s in it together with everyone else who have had to endure this shit show, jumping on the bandwagon to try and fit in. LOVE THAT FOR U DAIS ME GAL 🤣
You are my new hero and i want to follow you on instagram 🤣🤣

• Haha

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member

Not sure if this video was already posted but does anyone else notice the passive aggressiveness Ellie often shows towards Daisy? Around the 9:00 mark they're joking around and Ellie saids "Everyone love me but hates you". If you take it at face value it looks like sisters being sisters, but it clearly hurt Daisy feelings. Their dynamic definitely comes off as Ellie being the prettier, smarter, and more likable sister.Its very cringe to watch at times. In all of their interviews Ellie does most of the talking. I remember watching their pretty little thing interview and Ellie was talking about all the guys that got her face tatted, and Daisys just like " Yeah, Ellie just has the perfect look". lol Most people on here prefer Ellie to Daisy, I get it. But I think this is where a lot of Daisys insecurities stem from.
I dunno, think some elements of this for sure but I think Daisey thinks shes the better looking one. In a lot of their other videos Daisey constantly talks over Ellie/buts in etc and I know the comments mention it alot, I think there's one video of them online dancing/messing around and Daisey constantly hogs the camera to the point where Ellie grabs her and holds her so she stops jumping in front of her :LOL:

• Haha
These two were together in August 2018 till the start of 2019, not sure when he got with Dozy sure it was around the summer in Ibiza but a considerable amount of months had passed. Anyways, I don’t like Tom. I’ve seen him and Daisey both out in Leeds multiple times when they were together acting like loud mouth *****. Most the bouncers on call lane and Greek street despise him, and reckon he thinks he’s a big timer when he comes into other clubs. Maybe Sophie will make him grow up a bit cause god knows he needs it, I think he was better suited with Daisey as they’re both tacky and chavvy. But back to hating on the otrolls 🤣 Daisey will be clinging to Lee for dear life how. I think Lee really doesn’t like Insta and the falseness, and it will piss Daisey off that he doesn’t want to be paraded around on her grid in posey photos to satisfy her narcissism and show how “perfect” her life is. She reeks of desperation lately 🤮
Yeah I feel like they never went anywhere good, she used to act like they were the royals of Leeds when literally every time she came she’d go to Bibis and then to Dollhouse, a cringe to everyone around them!!

• Haha

Rdogk24

He went to Ibiza while she was in marbs then they met up in Marbella and they seemed to be having a nice holiday together but then a girl text his phone and she seen it and they had murder and she left marbs someone who Tom knows split the tea on one of daiseys posts not long after she replied to it but then not long after deleted it. And it’s been said a few times on her comments. That’s why she always says she had the worst night out in Marbella but then never goes into detail
Ohhh ok I never saw any of that. I don’t know why she would say on her video that she’s never been cheated on like it’s beneath her if he did. Like it’s not the girls fault if her man cheats ?? Lmao

anyway from what I heard Daisey was being violent and that’s the reason they broke up or she said something low about his ex. On CGD he mentioned he had tried to find what he had with his ex that died with every other girl he’s been with which is really sad. Maybe he was with Daisey because she reminded him of her because of her age (the ex died when she was 20 I believe and Daisey was 20 when they got together) same with Hayley Hughes.

Browsing For Tea

I’m curious to see what they’ll both look like in their forties..
I’d imagine like this considering the amount of smoking, drinking, poor eating, tanning, and lack of exercise they do

Like this...yano cos shes gonna be a cool mom with her deflated natural lips and leather skin
HAHA I thought the same thing. I hadn’t seen your post! Didn’t mean to copy - great minds think alike 😂

Attachments

Browsing For Tea

Has anyone heard the new song Tom Zanetti has just released called Didn't Know?
Listen to the lyrics - it's 100% about Sophie Hermann. I bet Daisey is fuming 😂
He might as well have just said Sophie’s name in the song. Couldn’t have made it any more clear 😂

Sorry to be nosey (not meant like that😂) but can I ask what’s the difference between open and closed rhinoplasty, please? Xx
Just asked my dad, as he is a plastic surgeon! He said a closed rhinoplasty is a rhinoplasty done without cutting the small piece of skin between the nostrils. An open rhinoplasty requires that small area of skin between the nostrils (where the Cupid’s bow area eventually meets the nose) be cut.The technique they use depends on what your natural nose looks like and what you want done. Hope that makes sense!

Last edited:

GroovyChick

What I don’t get is how Daisey’s mermaid waves video is a “how to”? She literally wiggled some extensions and tongs at the camera and then, hey presto, she’s got wavy hair 🤷‍♀️

• Haha