O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the benefit of tattle re: trying to prove it’s not a photoshop faux pas? 🤔😂

Instagram has people living this false life. We don’t care if your arse is flat or if your handbag isn’t a real Louis V - just be real!

p.s those shorts look like nappies 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
hi so does anyone know if daisey or ellie are friends with people they went to school with?? they just never seem to have have any actual long term best friends?

I’m so glad people are finally starting to clap back at “influencers”, I’ve seen soooo much tit lately about how bad they actually are. Watch this guys video in the link it’s SO true and everything we’ve been saying, except Daisey calls is jealousy. I hope she also sees the video and wakes the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Pretty sure Jay is working for or with the diamond industry (or might have hacked it lol). The guy offered a Cartier diamond bracelet to Ellie, Rolex watch full of diamond and now that. All this while the guy lives in a tiny empty flat in Dubai ... 😂
It’s actually quite alarming how much money he seems to have and also spends on Ellie, doesn’t he have like 4 different Lamborghinis now whilst one Is just left parked at ellies house when he doesn’t even live in the UK. Few threads ago someone mentioned that he lives in a very exclusive area in Dubai too, wonder if it’s rented or owned.

Reactions: 5

Not sure if this video was already posted but does anyone else notice the passive aggressiveness Ellie often shows towards Daisy? Around the 9:00 mark they're joking around and Ellie saids "Everyone love me but hates you". If you take it at face value it looks like sisters being sisters, but it clearly hurt Daisy feelings. Their dynamic definitely comes off as Ellie being the prettier, smarter, and more likable sister.Its very cringe to watch at times. In all of their interviews Ellie does most of the talking. I remember watching their pretty little thing interview and Ellie was talking about all the guys that got her face tatted, and Daisys just like " Yeah, Ellie just has the perfect look". lol Most people on here prefer Ellie to Daisy, I get it. But I think this is where a lot of Daisys insecurities stem from.
Daisy is definitely the better looking one in that video!! She’s changed so much

Reactions: 7
I have nothing against surgery, I have my fair share of procedures, I look really fake but I never deny anything, there's nothing wrong in enhancing what you have or if you are not happy with something on your body or face changing it.
And ultimately its personal choice.

If Daisey was transparent about what she's had done I can guarantee people would have more respect for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have nothing against surgery, I have my fair share of procedures, I look really fake but I never deny anything, there's nothing wrong in enhancing what you have or if you are not happy with something on your body or face changing it.
And ultimately its personal choice.

If Daisey was transparent about what she's had done I can guarantee people would have more respect for her.
Totally agree. I personally haven’t had any kind of surgery or fillers but if I ever felt unhappy with a certain feature (e.g. if I wanted a facelift when I’m older) I wouldn’t be against having a procedure done, hence why I’m not against others having procedures done if they want to.

But I do feel that society can still be judgemental about people having cosmetic procedures, like it’s made out to be a very vain thing and like you’re automatically not beautiful if your beauty is “fake”. Which is probably why people are afraid of admitting to procedures (although it still doesn’t make it okay for them to blatantly lie!)

There are some influencers who have had tons of work done but they’ve been honest about it and even made YouTube videos of their procedures. I completely agree that people would respect Daisey and Ellie more if they could just be honest!

Reactions: 7
I've never even heard of these girls or TZ before celebs go dating. I quite liked him at first but after reading these threads and seeing his ex daisey, I just think what a bunch of druggie chavs they all are. There is absolutely no reason for these girls to be breaking covid restrictions and its really pissed me off all the blatant rule breaking. My three year old son hasn't seen another child since before Christmas and it's crucial for his social development at his age . Yet these pair of bimbos are traveling, mixing and getting beauty treatments whenever they feel like it. I'm not one for judging girls for there looks but they are so plastic it really isn't fantastic.......they look like melted barbie dolls .

Whilst I'm on a rant 🤣
Has anyone heard the new song Tom Zanetti has just released called Didn't Know?
Listen to the lyrics - it's 100% about Sophie Hermann. I bet Daisey is fuming 😂
That song is as awful as daisy's singing. Daisey will be practicing her comeback cover song right now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember when Daisey did a post about Captain Tom when he died..even though he died of covid..the thing she’s helping keep alive..Stupid moron

Reactions: 22
I don’t get it me gals.
Is she the one wearing a top from odolls her own brand 100% Gucci inspired ? Hasn’t she stole several logos for her brand ? Isn’t she dating a thief ? Isn’t she buying follower, lying about her surgery, being a bully to some of her follower ? Who is the bee here ? I swear this girl is living in another galaxy

It’s actually quite alarming how much money he seems to have and also spends on Ellie, doesn’t he have like 4 different Lamborghinis now whilst one Is just left parked at ellies house when he doesn’t even live in the UK. Few threads ago someone mentioned that he lives in a very exclusive area in Dubai too, wonder if it’s rented or owned.
Well if he had that much money he wouldn’t live here trust me. People with money also don’t feel the need to expose it all the time like they do. I do think he has money but I’m not sure he got it the legal way. Also, we don’t know how much these things cost, if he had a discount or anything. Cause Ellie’s thing is expensive bags and shoes and I don’t see her with entire collection of designer

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get it me gals.
Is she the one wearing a top from odolls her own brand 100% Gucci inspired ? Hasn’t she stole several logos for her brand ? Isn’t she dating a thief ? Isn’t she buying follower, lying about her surgery, being a bully to some of her follower ? Who is the bee here ? I swear this girl is living in another galaxy

The hypocrisy is laughable.

Reactions: 8
He might as well have just said Sophie’s name in the song. Couldn’t have made it any more clear 😂

Just asked my dad, as he is a plastic surgeon! He said a closed rhinoplasty is a rhinoplasty done without cutting the small piece of skin between the nostrils. An open rhinoplasty requires that small area of skin between the nostrils (where the Cupid’s bow area eventually meets the nose) be cut.The technique they use depends on what your natural nose looks like and what you want done. Hope that makes sense!
Ahhh that makes sense thanks for your answer! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.