Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Proof that she will just post anything to make people believe she’s on her shit. She wants to move to LA so will say for months that it’s happening and they’ve been viewing houses. She wants to move to Marbella so does the same. Knows people have been commenting on her doing nothing but eating shit and drinking in Dubai so will just say she’s on a diet and not actually do anything about her lifestyle. It’s all for show and all fake!

7B03DF08-2AF3-406B-B220-779BDBFF7077.jpeg
BE123B11-D2A9-47DD-B8BD-9637B15ABCE1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Nothereforlong6

New thread suggestion:

O’Donnell sisters #12 - Wrinkly lipped Daisey shoving butt pads down her underpants, whilst big chinned Ellie steals designs for their sweatpants

• Haha
  • Heart

Kilo005

Chatty Member
If the fellas family are so wanted and fleeing Ireland, why have they got Lee and the dancing sprog on TikTok, plus people (according to here) seem to know what park they’re living in. Doesn’t seem like they’re making much effort to hide😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
I dip in and out of these threads but Daisey is literally the most self obsessed, obnoxious bitch! Literally her head is so far up her own hole, I don’t know why anyone is buying their clothing line it’s absolutely dreadful looking. Or maybe because I’m 30 I’m not down with the cool kids anymore? 🤔

‘iM a FaShIoN iNfLuEnCeR’

ok Daisey... let us know when all the people uve inflenced fashion upon start wearing their knickers over the top of a stinky bodysuit that goes right up their flaps... I’ll wait

what does she actually mean by this post anyway? Like it’s not justifying you being fake just because you’re a ‘fashion influencer’.... you’re still just ask fake even if you don’t want to influence it?🤣🤣🤣

deserve all the stick you get babe 😘

View attachment 449444View attachment 449442View attachment 449443View attachment 449445View attachment 449446View attachment 449447View attachment 449448View attachment 449449
Never seen tackier in all me life 🙄🤮.

Anyone that thinks she’s a fashion influencer needs their head checked🥴

• Haha

BeaC

Now getting their makeup done by misskda who’s boyfriend aparently killed someone recently she had her windows on her salon smashed does anyone remember 😟 Nice bunch of pals they have
Sorry edit ** didn’t kill him but he is still in a coma from September! And Katie was arrested for assisting the offender (her boyfriend) 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow

Laurenhelen88

Let’s face it, neither of them are fashion influencers, just girls who buy followers and constantly eye f*ck the camera!
Ellie’s latest story proves how knowledgeable she is about fashion- “I’m wearing this cute jumper, it’s so stretchy”
ELLIE hun it’s not a jumper it’s a top and it’s a crop top at that, it’s not supposed to be stretched down 🤣 get a better vocabulary for describing clothes, everything is just Cute 🙈

Attachments

• Haha

Laurawright

VIP Member
Ellie talked about how her college teacher said she would amount to nothing and she brags about being successful but is buying fake followers and having a business that’s barely getting sales success ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Ashleymarie89 is her insta

She’s a really nice person, and didn’t deserve what he put her through at all. I’m sure he regrets how he treated her now, and she’s still very close with his son.

Probably still doing spell check or can't stop looking at their own reflection long enough to respond 🤣
Rude... I won’t share in future lol. I was up all night with the baby then went to sleep after I wrote about the tea , so apologises in the delay

Last edited:

Emmy336

There is nothing wrong with private local breeders , I have my golden retriever from one . They are approved and all checked out .
The issue is getting the dog from abroad breeders like in Russia where the conditions could be awful
I’ve had my dogs from private breeders too, but what @malingen is saying is that it’s ironic for Ellie to be posting about how she’s so sad about all those dogs that need adoption yet she goes on to get dogs from private breeders and puppy farms, when she could’ve adopted a dog if she really felt as strongly as what she posted. It’s just pointing out her fakeness really, if she really cared that much about the dogs that need adoption she could’ve adopted one.