O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Ellie’s stories where she’s saying people getting her face tattooed on them is the biggest compliment possible. Honestly makes me worried for the world when this is what people are striving for.

Reactions: 4
Silly question time!

These girls (boys and others like them) How do they get their money to live and travel and dress?

The O'Donnell sisters (and others) spend their time getting promoting a different clothes line every single day (loyalty eh?!).

Do I assume that everything that they wear is 'gifted' and that they do not spend any money on clothes/surgery at all?

Would they get 'paid' to promote clothes, surgery etc?

Travel - they never seem to be in one place, let alone one country, do they get 'gifted' travel as well?

Thanks, from an unclued one!

Reactions: 1
Silly question time!

These girls (boys and others like them) How do they get their money to live and travel and dress?

The O'Donnell sisters (and others) spend their time getting promoting a different clothes line every single day (loyalty eh?!).

Do I assume that everything that they wear is 'gifted' and that they do not spend any money on clothes/surgery at all?

Would they get 'paid' to promote clothes, surgery etc?

Travel - they never seem to be in one place, let alone one country, do they get 'gifted' travel as well?

Thanks, from an unclued one!
They literally get everything gifted...holidays, clothes, teeth, nights out...it’s sickening tbh. They get these things for free bug then also get paid to promote them aswell! They come from money so they had a good head start in being able to buy shiny new things to impress/gain new followers.

Reactions: 5
They literally get everything gifted...holidays, clothes, teeth, nights out...it’s sickening tbh. They get these things for free bug then also get paid to promote them aswell! They come from money so they had a good head start in being able to buy shiny new things to impress/gain new followers.
They also sell the brand new unworn clothes that they got for free, they’ve only put on to take a photo to tell other people to buy, on depop with tags still on

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Daisey's gym stories with Tom make me feel sick. If she's not screeching at him to correct his form (when hers is tit to start with, my neck hurts just watching sometimes) then he's there shouting "come on baby girl". Surely there's a time and place for comments like that, it's hardly what people want to hear in the gym. I also find it really self-absorbed the way she posts gym stories with other gym users in the background, I doubt she's gotten their permission to broadcast them to her hundreds of thousands of followers - why can't she just have some respect for them?

Sorry for the rant, but this really gets to me. People go to the gym for all sorts of reasons and I guarantee the majority are not super fit influencers, but are just normal people trying to get in shape without having their sweaty faces filmed all the time.

Reactions: 10
Daisey's gym stories with Tom make me feel sick. If she's not screeching at him to correct his form (when hers is tit to start with, my neck hurts just watching sometimes) then he's there shouting "come on baby girl". Surely there's a time and place for comments like that, it's hardly what people want to hear in the gym. I also find it really self-absorbed the way she posts gym stories with other gym users in the background, I doubt she's gotten their permission to broadcast them to her hundreds of thousands of followers - why can't she just have some respect for them?

Sorry for the rant, but this really gets to me. People go to the gym for all sorts of reasons and I guarantee the majority are not super fit influencers, but are just normal people trying to get in shape without having their sweaty faces filmed all the time.
Her form is TERRIBLE. I can't believe her PT hasn't corrected her!!! And instead is just filming her!!! She's going to really hurt her back the way she arches it. I'm glad I pay for my PT after watching her 🤣🤣 freebies arent always worth it.
Also can't stand Tom.

Reactions: 9
Her form is TERRIBLE. I can't believe her PT hasn't corrected her!!! And instead is just filming her!!! She's going to really hurt her back the way she arches it. I'm glad I pay for my PT after watching her 🤣🤣 freebies arent always worth it.
Also can't stand Tom.
Yes exactly! Why even have a PT if he's not showing her how not to injure herself. I'm not an expert in any way but even I can tell that her form is awful.

When he called her my naughty little 20 yr old on stories last week 🤢🤢 bleeping weird

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Toms deleted all his and Daiseys pics and they no longer follow each other...

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah so has she! That’s so weird they were loved up 2 days ago. But she did this with her x all the time!!!! So they will be back on later lol

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah so has she! That’s so weird they were loved up 2 days ago. But she did this with her x all the time!!!! So they will be back on later lol
im just guessing but id say he would be the one who ended it this time - i remember an article before when he was with hayley from love islands saying he had her ring size ect. id say he falls hard then gets bored

Or it’s going to be there too busy in their own personal lives or something like that. I reckon they will be back on though 100%

Cheated on his lovely and stunning ex girlfriend with Daisey and ruined a 10 year relationship so I can’t help but think that’s karma they have split up🤣 his ex seems really happy with someone else and has just been on bbc radio for a charity she has started, doing wigs for little girls who have lost their hair. Daisey did her a favour!

Was his ex Hayley from Love island ? Did he cheat with her on the 10 year relationship? Coz daisey was after her wasn’t he?

He was with his ex and always friends with Daisey (she was in his music video and sang at festivals with him). Then his ex put something on instagram how she had a feeling he had cheated on her with Daisey and they both reassured her they were just friends and nothing happened but she then found concrete proof. Then Tom got with Hayley and Daisey got back with her ex. Then they split up with them a bit later and got together.

He was with his ex and always friends with Daisey (she was in his music video and sang at festivals with him). Then his ex put something on instagram how she had a feeling he had cheated on her with Daisey and they both reassured her they were just friends and nothing happened but she then found concrete proof. Then Tom got with Hayley and Daisey got back with her ex. Then they split up with them a bit later and got together.
Ooo tit never knew this! Thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.