O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see a photo of them on the Instagram reality pages where they show before they’re edited, they are so damaging to young girls who believe that people look truely flawless in real life and make them feel inferior. Social media is a whole other level to when I was growing up, it was real celebrities only that were able to look so perfect, in magazines and on films.

Reactions: 7
Any one else find it bleeping pervertedly strange that her mum liked this pic of her basically on top naked shagging her boyfriend I would be mortified firstly if my boyfriend posted this but 100% humiliated if my own mum liked it social media!!!!! Reminds me of when kris Jenner sold Kim’s sex tape is that the next move 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Question is.. Who took the pic ffs lol

Reactions: 1
I see tz and daisy are back on now, how are all their pics back from being deleted??

Do you ever look at these girls and wonder why they have followers to begin with? Over edited vapid airheads, more personality in a bottle of fake tan. There’s not a lot going on up there is there now?

Reactions: 5
She did this all the time with her ex. She used to say it’s cause she was so stubborn 🤣 if she’s started doing this now they won’t last long. They probably only made up because there going to America soon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can archive pics instead of deleting - so if u want them bk up u just unarchieve it nd shows bk up x
So that feature is literally for stupid insta breakups..they should remove it might make people think twice about breaking up for the gram lol sad

Apparently she’s a “saucy” girlfriend 😂🤣 and they never broke up just argued. How childish deleting all the pictures because you had an argument 😂😂 then Ellie says everyone is jealous because they ask 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently she’s a “saucy” girlfriend 😂🤣 and they never broke up just argued. How childish deleting all the pictures because you had an argument 😂😂 then Ellie says everyone is jealous because they ask 😂😂🤣🤣
thing is everyone forgets how old she is... shes 20, 20. Still a child a few years ago i wont lie i done the same with an ex of mine when i was 19/20 would always delete photos of us when we argued. hes how old with a kid aswell like shes young and childish which isnt a massive issue but that relationship is toxic

She wrote it on one of her pictures when people were asking if she was single lol 😂😂🤣🤣 I mean if she’s doing this her relationship has no hope lol, he’s like 30/31 and doing stupid tit like that so embarrassing

I know he really is. He needs to grow up 😷😷 he makes me cringe when I see his stuff I don’t follow him but in her stories just makes me cringe so bad

i got a feeling he will dump her again or she will be come more subdued, i cant see him liking the sassy or childish tit.

im not saying there is anything wrong , just some guys like it/can handle or some not

I know he’s not the most mature he should act for his age but she is really young so isn’t that mature (which is fine As she is only 21) but I also feel like he’s going to get fed up of being with her. They’re both completely different and I can imagine her being possessive and paranoid over him

Silly question time!

These girls (boys and others like them) How do they get their money to live and travel and dress?

The O'Donnell sisters (and others) spend their time getting promoting a different clothes line every single day (loyalty eh?!).

Do I assume that everything that they wear is 'gifted' and that they do not spend any money on clothes/surgery at all?

Would they get 'paid' to promote clothes, surgery etc?

Travel - they never seem to be in one place, let alone one country, do they get 'gifted' travel as well?

Thanks, from an unclued one!

The O’Donnell sisters are travellers. Their family have a lot of cash. Not sure where it comes from though....

There not travellers. Her dads side are just Irish. That’s what she said on her live streams before. She went out with a traveller yes. And the Irish side of the family dress traveller like. And her mum and dad have their own property business

Reactions: 4
There not travellers. Her dads side are just Irish. That’s what she said on her live streams before. She went out with a traveller yes. And the Irish side of the family dress traveller like. And her mum and dad have their own property business
She has a lot of traveller family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.