O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen photos of him with the two of them, its almost like he is pimping them, just don't like it
OMG I totally agree!!! He looks and sounds like a total sleaze bag, I know the age gap isn’t huge but it just don’t sit right with me! And the fact her mum likes all their suggestive pictures makes me want to gag!!!

Reactions: 3
I don't mind Daisey and Tom.

But him with the two of them, looks like he is the pimp or he has a threesome going on with them. wrong.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s embarrassing the videos of the three of them. Daisey especially always thinks she’s special as duck when she’s posting videos surrounded by Tom and all his lad mates. Loving the attention and it’s just like please. Stop.

Reactions: 1
All Daiseys videos of Tom recently he’s off his face on marching powder, he’s just as much an attention seeker as Daisey he knows the girls have a good Instagram following and he’s using it to his full advantage he’s defiantly into Ellie not one doubt about it!

Both Daisey and Tom shared the same igtv video Daisey put herself as the cover photo Tom put Ellie .. awks
AEB9B9D0-7A7D-47B6-8608-3D0593E55336.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tom's post

'On New Years Eve, he is wearing both girls on either arm'

Gross - why don't Daisey stop him.

Reactions: 3
Tom's post

'On New Years Eve, he is wearing both girls on either arm'

Gross - why don't Daisey stop him.
Defo he is banging both .....Ellie on the quiet ! No way in hell would I be ok with my BF writing something like that!!!
It’s like he is their pimp bleeping weirdo!! He just screams wannabe!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Defo he is banging both .....Ellie on the quiet ! No way in hell would I be ok with my BF writing something like that!!!
It’s like he is their pimp bleeping weirdo!! He just screams wannabe!!!!!
Im hoping ellies better than that and a bit embarassed but daisy so in love wit him nd having a dance dj boyfriend she just allows it .. same when i saw daisy twerking in middle of them all and his mate put his hand kinda on her arse in frnt of him. No boyfriend that respects u wud be happy and definitely not repost it.

Reactions: 5
They seem like sweet girls and i follow their brother vinny who is lovely. But tom IS SO CRINGE TO ME like ewwwwww

Reactions: 5
Why has daisey got ‘❤ T’ on her nails? Wow, the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen 😫😫😫😫

Reactions: 2
Can’t make out who I prefer 😂.
I think Ellie looks down on people a lot but is the prettier one, I feel like Ellie could be the two faced friend of a group who would witch a lot.
Daisey I think she absolutely loves herself the way she poses and faces she pulls but I don’t see her as the type to judge anyone or look down on anyone. I think her and Tom are pretty cute actually. But Ellie I don’t really think is someone I would want as a friend

Has anyone seen their most recent YouTube video? Do they think starting the video holding a fluffy toy breed dog each makes them look classier and like they have a personality?

Hahahaha it’s embarrassing. I don’t know who they think they are. Daisy thinks she’s ‘bad’ because she hangs out in a music studio full of guys and posts it. Embarrassing as eachother her and her sister how they talk in their monotone voices.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.