O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really the point, but how long must it take her to archive all their photos after every little argument? Given that she has over 4,000 pics on Instagram anyway. I know it's not like she has a real job she's busy with, but I can't even imagine having that much spare time and then wasting it on something so petty.

Reactions: 8
So glad I found this thread. I used to follow both of them a few years ago but had to unfollow just due to sheer irritation. First of all Daisey’s singing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 enough said on that one. Does anyone remember Ellie’s boyfriend who was called Jordan? He lived in Australia - I remember her tweeting once about how her boyfriend had cameras in every room and she would track them on her phone. Apparently if he wasn’t home by a certain time after a night out she would kick off 😂 so makes me think she has some serious controlling tendencies!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad I found this thread. I used to follow both of them a few years ago but had to unfollow just due to sheer irritation. First of all Daisey’s singing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 enough said on that one. Does anyone remember Ellie’s boyfriend who was called Jordan? He lived in Australia - I remember her tweeting once about how her boyfriend had cameras in every room and she would track them on her phone. Apparently if he wasn’t home by a certain time after a night out she would kick off 😂 so makes me think she has some serious controlling tendencies!
I remember the boyfriend that’s around the time I started following them! I don’t remember that tweet though did she publicly post that she did that? 😂 Crazy

I think she’s far too immature to be in a relationship with someone that much older than her, even if he acts like a child himself. Never going to work between two people who love theme selves more than life itself

Reactions: 4
Jeezus fekin chrisht if they were a chocolate bar they would eat themselves

Does someone wanna break it to these spoilt tarts nobody gives 2 shits about their "o'dolls collection"

Daisey has deleted her and Toms pics again...
Have they split again then? I don’t always watch their stories as they both have so many and can’t always keep up but they don’t seem to look like they are together anymore I wasn’t sure if it was just because she was away though?

Reactions: 1
It’s disgusting that they’re not paying an ounce of attention to what’s going on in the world and are out partying and living it up in public after just returning from America when they should be self isolating.

Reactions: 7
Imagine posting a tribute to Mike Thala and the next story 5 mins later is you posing in the gym mirror breaking your spine to make your bright pink arse look bigger... the disrespect man 😣

Also, makes me lol how Daisey comments ‘never had any surgery apart from lip fillers so thanks for the compliment’ when she’s clearly has a nose and tit job, or are we supposed to believe your boobs are naturally that shape and immovable and your nose has COMPLETELY changed shape and size 🤔 such a young age to have had so much work done, so sad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Toms insta been well quiet of late , my wild theories are : he is a massive druggie and went on a bender and probly fucked half of Leeds’s 😂😂 as much as Daisey and her head family wind me up, they wouldn’t want her in that kind of circle! (Even know I’m sure they had an idea what he was like) or......... something to do with money I always thought Tom looked as if he was with her for their dads money and possible connections possibly he invested in Toms businesses and it’s gone sour!
And she chose her dad

All this is speculation in my brain can’t sleep 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but think he deserves it after the way he treated his ex girlfriend. Meanwhile, she’s still happy in a relationship and has just opened her own shop, been on bbc news talking about her charity that does wigs/extensions for little girls with alopecia.

How come Tom and Daisy have split up. They won't answer. Does anyone know? Reading a lot of hate on here regarding Tom but Daisy cheated on her ex Jordan more than once and with more guys than just Tom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How come Tom and Daisy have split up. They won't answer. Does anyone know? Reading a lot of hate on here regarding Tom but Daisy cheated on her ex Jordan more than once and with more guys than just Tom.
doesn’t surprise me, how do you know?

Well well well.. looks like they’re back on 👀 lol so sad that i notice but we self isolating wtf else i meant to do bt stalk insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

Absolutely embarrassing this girl. It’s obviously not gonna work their joke of a relationship. Angers me so much How people like her break up then aren’t back together again then the same thing again. It’s like a boring crappy circle.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.