O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re definitely from a traveler family. All dirty money and cash in hand quite a few families like that near where they live, very shady. And yes they’re absolutely dreadful!

Reactions: 4
I have never seen girls so up their own arses! So rude on their stories and so entitled it’s unreal!!! They claim they work so hard for everything they have to some degree yes they do travel a lot for photo shoots etc!!! But it certainly helps when daddy is a millionaire and has connections.
the fact Tom z is in the picture I think is gross!!! weirdo!! Rumour has it Daisey chested on her ex with Tom ! Wouldn’t surprise me one bit! The whole family are just gross ! Excessive dirty money !

Reactions: 7
It made me laugh when she reached a million and blasted people for saying 'its just a number' erm it is. If instagrams deleted that number is gone. Its like having a high score in a game, soon as the next thing comes in or if they get rid of it (which could happen due to the amount of media coverage it gets for causing mental issues) what then ? i know they have a bar now and so on, but without the online publicity - i doubt it would succeed.

Reactions: 2
They’re definitely from a traveler family. All dirty money and cash in hand quite a few families like that near where they live, very shady. And yes they’re absolutely dreadful!
where do you think their "dirty" family money comes from? im not familiar with "travellers" so im curious

So happy there’s a thread on these 2. I unfollowed ages ago because well they make me feel like tit.
absolutely shocked they have traveller roots, never suspected but I suppose it makes a lot of sense.
The pair of them come across as nasty entitled girls that only care about the number of followers they have on the gram

Reactions: 8
I have never seen girls so up their own arses! So rude on their stories and so entitled it’s unreal!!! They claim they work so hard for everything they have to some degree yes they do travel a lot for photo shoots etc!!! But it certainly helps when daddy is a millionaire and has connections.
the fact Tom z is in the picture I think is gross!!! weirdo!! Rumour has it Daisey chested on her ex with Tom ! Wouldn’t surprise me one bit! The whole family are just gross ! Excessive dirty money !
Tom also cheated with Daisey and broke up his 8 year relationship with his ex Ashleigh for her. She is absolutely stunning with an amazing figure, has her own hair extensions business and is a really lovely girl (she’s a friend of a friend!). She has also really close with Toms young son. Ashleigh suspected something was going on and asked them to come clean and they wouldn’t. Tom then got with Hayley Hughes from Love Island then split up with her and got with Daisy. Ashleigh was devastated.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tom also cheated with Daisey and broke up his 8 year relationship with his ex Ashleigh for her. She is absolutely stunning with an amazing figure, has her own hair extensions business and is a really lovely girl (she’s a friend of a friend!). She has also really close with Toms young son. Ashleigh suspected something was going on and asked them to come clean and they wouldn’t. Tom then got with Hayley Hughes from Love Island then split up with her and got with Daisy. Ashleigh was devastated.
Wow what a dirtbag, your friend sounds like she's had a lucky escape. He seems like sucha wrongan!

Reactions: 5
its prob just because it winds him up but anyone know why everyone calls Tom a nonce?

Reactions: 4
People have done it for about a year so guessing all his gfs have been young

Reactions: 1
its prob just because it winds him up but anyone know why everyone calls Tom a nonce?
It’s mostly teenage boys using it as a ridiculous insult because Tom is 30 and Daisy is 21. I’m not keen on Tom or his music to be honest.
I follow a few influencers who are friends with Ellie & Daisey, I used to follow the sisters for ages, but they don’t really post content I’m into these days. They seem like nice girls to me, absolutely stunning, Daisey can sing. I do believe they come from a traveller family, if you look at their brother Vinny O Donnell he looks exactly like your typical traveller boy. They come from money, their parents own a letting/real estate company in Huddersfield.

Ellie used to date Stephen Bear who cheated on her several times, before that she dated an Australian guy called Jordan Caddy and spent half her time in AUS and half in the UK. She is now dating Joss who was on Ex On The Beach he is well known for being a bit of a “bleep” but seems nice.

Daisey dated a guy called Jordan Michael they moved in together and she had a home account but obviously they’ve split now. He looked a bit like a traveller aswell.

Reactions: 5
Think Daisey has gone way overboard with the lips now started out au natural, now Is all plastic! Trying to look a certain way to keep Mr Z interested ...this time next year he will be on to the next younger model 😂😂
She looks like a blow up doll

Reactions: 1
It’s mostly teenage boys using it as a ridiculous insult because Tom is 30 and Daisy is 21. I’m not keen on Tom or his music to be honest.
I follow a few influencers who are friends with Ellie & Daisey, I used to follow the sisters for ages, but they don’t really post content I’m into these days. They seem like nice girls to me, absolutely stunning, Daisey can sing. I do believe they come from a traveller family, if you look at their brother Vinny O Donnell he looks exactly like your typical traveller boy. They come from money, their parents own a letting/real estate company in Huddersfield.

Ellie used to date Stephen Bear who cheated on her several times, before that she dated an Australian guy called Jordan Caddy and spent half her time in AUS and half in the UK. She is now dating Joss who was on Ex On The Beach he is well known for being a bit of a “bleep” but seems nice.

Daisey dated a guy called Jordan Michael they moved in together and she had a home account but obviously they’ve split now. He looked a bit like a traveller aswell.
ha wow cheers for the background info☺
I thought the nonce thing was prob just a wind up of some sort

Any one else find it bleeping pervertedly strange that her mum liked this pic of her basically on top naked shagging her boyfriend I would be mortified firstly if my boyfriend posted this but 100% humiliated if my own mum liked it social media!!!!! Reminds me of when kris Jenner sold Kim’s sex tape is that the next move 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
So wrong!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.