O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naturally pretty , not now though there ego for one makes them unattractive and the filler does them no favours

Reactions: 3
Oh my, why do these gorgeous girls have surgery that makes them look like Stepford wives.

God they were stunning before. They are gorgeous still but more of a fake pretty. Here they are naturally stunning. Why don’t they see they looked so much better before 🙄

Reactions: 4
They seem lovely girls. As said previous I’ve seen them about but what I struggle with is how can they be relatable? More show off, every single item they flash is designer and worth hundreds of pounds, now the average 13-16 year olds who idolise them are gonna fee tit when they only can afford primark and River island. They seem very much all for the gram look at me....

this is so wrong. her boyfriend hired a man with dwarfism to dress up as a bunny and deliver her presents so she could laugh and humiliate him. yes its his choice to work that job but it just feels pretty cruel to me

Attachments

• Wow
When one of them breaks up with their bf and gets a new one, the other follows suit. Ellie was with Stephen Bear and even moved to Essex where they lived together. He then cheated on her on a tv show (no surprise there - he's notorious for that) and they split. Afterwards when asked about it, she claims that she knew his track record and knew the relationship wasn't gonna be forever. Why would you move to the other side of the country to live with someone if you didn't see a future? I assume she was just embarrassed as everyone bar her knew it would happen

Age gap between Tom and Daisey is quite creepy. Looks as though Ellie went out and got herself a similar/lookalike bf in Joss so they could match as one couldn't possibly be coupled up without the other one also having a doppelganger bf :unsure: quite sad really

Reactions: 6
Are Ellie and Joss still together?? He was noticeably absent from the holiday to Florida and no mention of him on her stories

Reactions: 1
Are Ellie and Joss still together?? He was noticeably absent from the holiday to Florida and no mention of him on her stories
no she wrote a statement other day, no one did anything wrong , shes just not in right place for a relationship at moment

So Daisey has been on holiday, she must have packed a very large suitcase as nearly every photo is a ad for clothes!

I knew this was going to happen lol. She’s not capable of being in a relationship.
Jordan, Bear, Mike, Joss, apart from Mike (RIP) these guys are all known or have been known to have several girlfriends in a short space of time, quite like Ellie herself. Her relationship last 5 minutes, if this is anything like the relationship with Jordan or Bear they’ll be back together next week and split up again before Christmas lol.

At-least with Daisey it seems she’s in it for the long run, her & Jordan were together for ages, although I’m not a huge fan of Tom Zanetti I like them together.

Reactions: 2
I knew this was going to happen lol. She’s not capable of being in a relationship.
Jordan, Bear, Mike, Joss, apart from Mike (RIP) these guys are all known or have been known to have several girlfriends in a short space of time, quite like Ellie herself. Her relationship last 5 minutes, if this is anything like the relationship with Jordan or Bear they’ll be back together next week and split up again before Christmas lol.

At-least with Daisey it seems she’s in it for the long run, her & Jordan were together for ages, although I’m not a huge fan of Tom Zanetti I like them together.
I often wonder if Ellie is jealous of Daisy as her relationships seem more serious, and just goes out with these guys to try and compete with her. Especially as she is the eldest, maybe she thinks she should be the one settling down first

I often wonder if Ellie is jealous of Daisy as her relationships seem more serious, and just goes out with these guys to try and compete with her. Especially as she is the eldest, maybe she thinks she should be the one settling down first
I agree Ellie was the more influential sister at one point and most famous ...... Daisey has way surpassed Ellie now maybe not in terms of followers but in her overall online presence and now she is with Tom she is even more well known , I can’t see this relationship between Tom and Daisey lasting , I do think though if it did it’s because Tom is a total z lister abs soon his “fame” will fade , his wealth is all rented and on credit cards ,.....and he knows Daisey family are Extremely well off and he may think he can get his feet under the table with her dad and have a potential backer in any business opportunities
It’s all fun and lust at the moment for them two, he likes having a young blonde as arm candy. I can’t see her playin step mummy anytime soon, give it a year

Yeah. I get that vibe too.
Daisy & Tom seem very serious, she was serious with her last boyfriend Jordan as they moved into their own place. Ellie’s relationships always crumble quite early on, she must be the problem if it keeps happening.

I agree Ellie was the more influential sister at one point and most famous ...... Daisey has way surpassed Ellie now maybe not in terms of followers but in her overall online presence and now she is with Tom she is even more well known , I can’t see this relationship between Tom and Daisey lasting , I do think though if it did it’s because Tom is a total z lister abs soon his “fame” will fade , his wealth is all rented and on credit cards ,.....and he knows Daisey family are Extremely well off and he may think he can get his feet under the table with her dad and have a potential backer in any business opportunities
It’s all fun and lust at the moment for them two, he likes having a young blonde as arm candy. I can’t see her playin step mummy anytime soon, give it a year
Yeah Daisey doesn’t seem the step mum type at all, she’s not about that life lol!
I think they’ll have a longish run of about a year, 18 months, then it’ll start to get sour.

Anyone know any tea about why Ellie and Joss have split? I'm guessing they have anyway, just went on her Insta and all pics with him are gone
I remember seeing them on her Instagram stories and I feel she often be little him and spoke to him like tit on them. Can’t stand her. So rude and a bad attitude

Find it so odd on Toms insta wen he compliments Ellie too. And last night hes carrying ellies bags also then says ‘worth the wait’ and films daisey and ellie.. um if i was Daisey, id be thinkin can u just focus on just me babe, ur my bf ?!

I have seen photos of him with the two of them, its almost like he is pimping them, just don't like it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.