O’Donnell Sisters #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember to report if you start a new thread and to start with the same title and tags - Please read our rules and why they're important
Last edited by a moderator:
Surely this must the most active thread on tattle. Love it. Thanks for the entertainment girls. 🙌🏻

Reactions: 11
I can’t get on board with this loving Tom. Fair enough he’s nice to look at, and is far better of a person than Daisey, but he’s still incredibly cringe and painful to watch 😫

Reactions: 28
I can’t get on board with this loving Tom. Fair enough he’s nice to look at, and is far better of a person than Daisey, but he’s still incredibly cringe and painful to watch 😫
Totally agree! He seems a nice enough person but sooo cringe. It’s the music videos for me:sick:

Reactions: 15
Oh I completely agree, he’s so cringe!! But Jesus Christ he’s beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.