O’Donnell Sisters #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tik tok Ellie shared & tagged Daisey in just sums them both up - basically taking the piss out of a girl that looks a bit vulnerable.... not a nice/funny tik tok in my opinion nor should it be one that’s shared by brand ambassadors that preach women empowerment/being nice to people etc

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’ve read this a few times now and Everytime it cracks me up 🤣 just brilliant

And off subject but how fittt is Tom looking at the moment 😩😍
Agreed! He's looking really fit and I just love how he is with his son, his nephew, Lucy the stray dog....he seems like a really genuine, nice, down to earth guy. I don't like the pouting and constant filming of himself in the car though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Feel crazy saying this but she sounds alright here! There's so many old videos on YouTube were she seems quite sweet
Shame really what happened to her in such a short space of time.

Reactions: 4
Ha ha someone called them out on selling clothes that have been gifted to them. Said they should be donating to a woman's refuge

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, Dais, we all know you're seeing "Faizie" when you go back to Marbella- what a downgrade! 🙄

So much for keeping her private life private! 🤣 No wonder she and Ellie are so active on Depop and flogging their own O'Trollz line- another holiday in Marbella won't pay for itself and our Nic and Vince are all maxed out now 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, Dais, we all know you're seeing "Faizie" when you go back to Marbella- what a downgrade! 🙄

So much for keeping her private life private! 🤣 No wonder she and Ellie are so active on Depop and flogging their own O'Trollz line- another holiday in Marbella won't pay for itself and our Nic and Vince are all maxed out now 🤣
She’s deffo one of them mates that uses you for something blatantly used Brad as a reason to keep going to marbs when it’s because she’s met hairline Hefner had accommodation and free haircuts then bailed coz she’s met the next cock

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh careful now, not too loud! @Justhereforthegossxx is just around the corner (planning the wedding) 🤐
My Tom ❤🥰😂😂

Oohh Daiseys taken down the USA Pro outfits from her Depop!!!

She’s deffo one of them mates that uses you for something blatantly used Brad as a reason to keep going to marbs when it’s because she’s met hairline Hefner had accommodation and free haircuts then bailed coz she’s met the next cock
I’ve always said she uses poor Brad. Shes not capable of having a genuine friendship

Ha ha someone called them out on selling clothes that have been gifted to them. Said they should be donating to a woman's refuge
Hahahha will they duck! They’re only saying that because we’ve called them out. They’ve never done anything selfless in their lives! Where did they say that?

Reactions: 8
tit guys! We best watch out for CRaZiE dAziEY returning to Marbella! They ain’t gonna know what’s hit them🤪🤪
I honestly don’t understand what they see in Marbella. I’ve been there, it’s actually not that awesome! But then I suppose all they do is pout & take videos of themselves supposedly ‘living their best life’ so they probably don’t even see much of the place. They might as well just go somewhere in the UK, it’s all just for show anyway 🙄

Reactions: 14
No way has she taken it off Depop?! 😂😂 hi crazyyyyyyy daiseyyy
Yup! They were posted just after the snake skin shorts. Now nowhere to be seen 👀.

Also, I stand corrected. Daisey hasnt deleted that USA pro post from her IG grid. I said that on my post on the last thread but I’ve just seen it there. Still doesnt explain why they’ve been deleted on Depop 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just out of interest is there any males on this thread that hate daisey or is it all just girls?😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.