O’Donnell Sisters #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Dais, we all know you're seeing "Faizie" when you go back to Marbella- what a downgrade! 🙄

So much for keeping her private life private! 🤣 No wonder she and Ellie are so active on Depop and flogging their own O'Trollz line- another holiday in Marbella won't pay for itself and our Nic and Vince are all maxed out now 🤣
Anyone know his age? He looks older than Tom

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I feel like she will love the fact Tom follows this guy coz she’ll know when this guy posts stuff of her/with her Tom will see it. All just screams as an attempt to make him jealous. This guy is a rebound & I’m dying that it’s all going to public 😩😩

Reactions: 20
Daisey is literally making herself look so desperate, flying all the way to marbs just to see a guy she’s probably not even fucked yet and yet probably thinks she’s in love with a desperate attempt to make Tom jealous. Love that you’ve got to do all the flying out though Daisey, is Mr No-Hairline not keen enough to make the effort and journey to you? Aw.

Reactions: 14
Daisey is literally making herself look so desperate, flying all the way to marbs just to see a guy she’s probably not even fucked yet and yet probably thinks she’s in love with a desperate attempt to make Tom jealous. Love that you’ve got to do all the flying out though Daisey, is Mr No-Hairline not keen enough to make the effort and journey to you? Aw.
She probably has fucked him if she’s anything like Ellie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dont know his age but I noticed last night he put up a story playing flight mode whilst he was driving 🙄, and only tagged Silky yet he still follows Tom 🤔. Tom still follows him too. I smell beeeef! Although, Tom must be laughing like enjoy my sloppy seconds mate 😂
tom must be howling, got his sloppy seconds and playing his song.... how cringe for daisey too having your new man video himself listening to your old mans music???

Dont know his age but I noticed last night he put up a story playing flight mode whilst he was driving 🙄, and only tagged Silky yet he still follows Tom 🤔. Tom still follows him too. I smell beeeef! Although, Tom must be laughing like enjoy my sloppy seconds mate 😂

I read it was 32 online somewhere but not sure if its accurate?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
don’t no is this has been mentioned but how ridiculous is the prices on both the girls despops? Not even to charity? They get sent stuff for free and are selling a Hera London hoodie for £25????? How are they getting away with this?

Reactions: 10
don’t no is this has been mentioned but how ridiculous is the prices on both the girls despops? Not even to charity? They get sent stuff for free and are selling a Hera London hoodie for £25????? How are they getting away with this?
its actually ridiculous, Im sending those screenshots of the PLT shorts to PLT though how can they allow her to resell it at twice the price when she got them for free? I was looking though it last night and that's obviously where they make their money and why they charge so much, literally selling a non fitting over washed vest top for £12 and a skirt for a £5- why would you even bother??

Also if you look through Daisey's insta to even a year ago - she had so many different brand deals like misguided, PLT, vesper, nasty gal, cutie beauty that make up website, loads others, she's been dropped by loads lol so think brands are getting onto how tit, half arsed and skanky she is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
its actually ridiculous, Im sending those screenshots of the PLT shorts to PLT though how can they allow her to resell it at twice the price when she got them for free? I was looking though it last night and that's obviously where they make their money and why they charge so much, literally selling a non fitting over washed vest top for £12 and a skirt for a £5- why would you even bother??

Also if you look through Daisey's insta to even a year ago - she had so many different brand deals like misguided, PLT, vesper, nasty gal, cutie beauty that make up website, loads others, she's been dropped by loads lol so think brands are getting onto how tit, half arsed and skanky she is
Please let us know the reply from PLT!!

Reactions: 4
God she annoys me so much. I noticed there's ALOT of items on her Depop that says "Brand New" which she is clearly seen wearing in the pic, not like in the house but actually out in public. Its not brand new if you've worn it.

Theres a pink Angel tshirt on her Depop for £12 which has been worn, and its currently on PLT for £13 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a proper little woman
isn't she though??? anything under a fiver I wouldn't bother and take it my local charity shop...… shes got to fund those fake handbags somehow though I guess

PLT have received the email and will respond in 48 hours apparently :ROFLMAO: whos doing usa pro :alien:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s deffo one of them mates that uses you for something blatantly used Brad as a reason to keep going to marbs when it’s because she’s met hairline Hefner had accommodation and free haircuts then bailed coz she’s met the next cock
Definitely. Such a user! Poor Brad, still he comes in handy with his luxury accommodation and hair skills, both of which she has shamefully taken full advantage.

Still can't get over Daisey and "Faizie".... how tragic! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That video where shes singing Poker Face is actually quite good but she looks the absolute spit of Janine Butcher off eastenders on it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.