Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hibye199

Have you ever seen such a hypocritical post in your life 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Life’s not about being rich BUT here’s 1000 posts of my “designer” shit
Life’s not about being popular BUT I’m still buying fake followers to look popular
Life’s not about being educated BUT I like to flaunt around my 7 GCSE’s as though they mean something
Life’s not about being perfect BUT I use filters constantly and photoshop myself to try & look perfect
Well done Daisey🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

onetreehill233

Maybe an unpopular opinion on here but sleeping with 2 different men in a week is a perfectly acceptable thing for a 25 year old single woman to do.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I just feel they’ve been boring recently tbh. Ellie’s been quiet but Daiseys been so repetitive.

Wake up, eye fuck into camera, stick arse out, take another video eye fucking the camera, remind everyone you’re a Scorpio, post some passive aggressive Pinterest quote where you can see the results of what she’s searched int he background (tip Daisey: hit ‘download photo and just post the quote FS), another eye fucking video but this time in gym gear, Q&A again to remind people she’s a Scorpio (just sin case anyone forgot because her star sign defines her) and to prove she has fans (fake accounts), a ‘miss me cono’s’ post, an arse sticking out post with ‘her song’ in the background OH DAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA), one last video both eyefucking and breaking her back sticking her arse out for good measure then a final glimpse of the photos of all her conos in photo frames with a ‘good night’. Oh, now promoting the odolls giveaway too in amongst that but that’s pretty much the gist of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Shelb1990

I think someone can be beautiful looking but when you see the real them they can be the most ugly person in the world. I dont think Daisy can make tom jealous anymore.
I used to look at her pictures and think she was so pretty but now that I know what shes really like as a person and that it's all surgery, I dont see the beauty any more I see an ugly soul. I dont no if anyone knows what I mean but I feel like tom probably just sees the ugliness now and not the beauty he "fell in love with" I think that ship has sailed for daisy and shes just making her self look loose

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Helen

Administrator
Hi,

I'm sure you all know it, but no harm in saying it again.

Tattle has never given out anyone's email address, only one person can see these (myself). We would never give anything out unless there was something like a serious crime and a subpoena or similar was issued.

We have a strict set of rules for everyone's benefit (admin, members and influencers) to keep out of any grey areas. Please report any posts you're concerned with - https://tattle.life/help/terms/

A copy and paste of someone else's words, but they've said it so well why sites like this are important for a healthy democracy.

The use of gossip and snark as a safe space for ordinary people to have a pop at the famous and powerful is millennia old. Athenian comedy had this function, so did Roman satire, so did Punch and other satire mags a couple of centuries ago. It functions as a pressure valve and is very important to the health of a democracy. Otherwise, the power is all centred on the famous person who controls the narrative and reality. This is very stressful for the ordinary mass of the demos as it produces cognitive dissonance (viz. what happened in the USSR) - thus the ability to gossip and snark is vital for the functioning of a healthy society.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Maughanbure

Your O’Plastics tea please, put the kettle on sis melt them away
I will find out more goss tomorrow🤭🤭, but remember a year ago or so when Big Bad Whore went on holiday with them all and there was a post about Bev accusing people of saying stuff about Tom, well she tried to kiss his cheek and asked him to go back too the hotel room with her, and Vincent and Nicola sorted it so Daisey wouldnt find out because Bev was drunk and she is Vincent little Sis🤭🤭 oops

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

CrazyCatLady1092

Their posts addressing things on here just make me die... Ellie posting her late post to congratulate Daisey coz it was mentioned on here & then Daisey saying she supports charities privately 😂😂 babe you don’t do ANYTHING privately so you’re not going to “give out of the goodness of your heart” to less fortunate people when you’re actively posting tik toks taking the piss out of vulnerable people & making fake accounts to call another girl fat... where is the “goodness of your heart” then babe??? The fakery makes me violently sick. It’s embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Chlofaye

I put up a post on insta about motivation for working out, and someone’s put this! Probably one of daiseys fake accounts lol

These are daiseys fake accounts lmao

I said something nasty to her on Depop about her doing charity work and she’s followed me on her troll accounts lmao

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Maughanbure

I wonder if that’s on the Irish or Swedish side that they are related 🙃 or just the deluded one
She's a stupid Girl🤣🤣, not saying Silkys Family is perfect but Daiseys Family is a pack of obsessive dirty people, her Father's side is complete filth, the Aunties would jump into bed with a Married Man, which Big Bad Bev did with her Cousins Husband and soposedly got the clap, as she has had more Men then hot dinners, Ellie must be taking after her, Vincent is half in debt with loans to afford their fake lifestyle, her other Auntie Joanne let on she was ill and done a fundraiser for treatment and kept it for herself, a pack of tramps, and only reason I know that as Traveller gossip spreads quick🤣🤣 so let Daisey and Ellie get off their high horse

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Surreysue

Yep but seems there’s some arse licking going on now seen as we’re all going to be in the Shovel together ✌🏼 👮‍♀️
Bit confused but isn't this what we have done for the last six threads? Post their photoshopped photos and then their non photoshopped and made comments?
Haha yesssssss. How can she post 1 pic with wonky steps and a 4 inch waist. Then her natural pic she’s hiding it. No she don’t look pregnant but she sure as shit ain’t got a 4 inch waist!

Please everyone stop explaining yourselves.

if I was them reading this (which they do) I’d be LOLing at some of you justifying yourselves and obviously shitting your knickers! They’re lieing, just like they lie about
•0.5ml lip filler
•size F breast implants
•lordosis (spin disorders)
•natural tans
•being independent
•buying flats
•buying cars
•real Chanel bags
•real Rolex’s

if you still don’t believe they’re lieing let me know, got a whole list of their bullshit.

✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Has anyone else watched Molly Mae’s YouTube vid of her getting her lip filler dissolved? What a girl she is 👏🏽. She said that there was around 5ml total in her lips and yes they were big, but looking at Daisey and Ellie’s lips I wouldn’t say there was much of a difference so how Daisey can bang on about how she’s only got 0.5ml is absolutely beyond me. I hope that girls who follow both Daisey and MM watch that video and realise how much shite Daisey is talking! Molly Mae is a natural beauty and as much as she’s very successful, she still comes off as relatable to her fans in one way or another. She isn’t perfect, we’ve all made mistakes but I’d say considering they’re the same age, I know who I think is a far better role model for young girls out of MM and Daisey.

• Heart

hillyhoot

Where's this reaction video to customers wearing their brand yet? are the submissions dry or are the girls wearing the clobber not to their standards ? :LOL: considering OD isn't doing that well well (hence being on sale via ASOS) you'd think they would do the video already..!

Anyone else feel like they regret their own clothing line now? i think they thought that it would all sell out in a matter of days after the launch but it didn't. They clearly just assumed that due to their huge following, marketing team, digital promo vids, z-list connections ect that it would blow up like a Kylie lip kit.

When you start a business you have no time for holidays or to switch off for at least the first 8months or year. You have to work 7days a week, morn till noon handling everything on your own and you do it because your brand is your baby, you're excited and you're passionate about making it work/succeed. But for some reason they're happy to just lay about, jet set away, go out, not get involved, pay people to do the work for them... it's not going to go far at all, well as for the money that is anyway as that will be going back to the people who actually did everything. I would have a heart attack looking at their invoices, I bet they don't even know where their items are stored... yet they talk about being a hard working all this ''boss bitch, work hard play hard b*llshit'' nonsense that their followers thrive off :sick: they offend me as a business owner, I grafted hard and even on a tight budget I managed to fly half way round the world to find the best materials/manufactures whilst not knowing a thing about business yet all these influencers just get dressed up for 'business meetings' in Manchester which is really is just a p.a gathering who lay out samples lol.. sorry had to get that off my chest LOL i'm in a bad mood this evening :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Katrinadiablo

I just love the fact that if Instagram was ever taken down or deleted, they would literally be jobless 🤣 no life skills whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Eve675

I just don’t understand how you can be in a relationship, saying how you’re going to get married and have children with the person. Then break up and move on within 2 weeks? I just don’t get it, it looks so desperate. Yes Tom is with girls and having fun but he’s not jumped in to a new relationship straight away. He’s obviously taken time out to work on himself or just be single for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 31