O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still alters your perceived way of thinking and is illegal to sell/buy and take. If they were ok taking that then I can imagine they wouldn’t mind being around and possibly taking harder drugs.
I could buy balloon cannisters on amazon right now? Yes illegal to take but not to buy😂

Reactions: 2
I find that ridiculous..if thats all they have done , not sure how anyone classes that as taking/doing drugs.
It’s confirmed multiple times by different people on here that (at least) Ellie’s used coke so I wouldn’t be surprised about other stuff and the fact she was in a relationship with Mr. STD Bear who takes drugs as if it’s just breakfast. I can’t speak for Daisey though. But happy gas is definitely not “all they have done” 🙃

Reactions: 3
New here 🤷🏻‍♀️
has Daisey really had a boob job? I have and my scars are visible even though they’re very faint they show up with a tan etc... hers aren’t visible in any of her pictures 🤔

It’s confirmed multiple times by different people on here that (at least) Ellie’s used coke so I wouldn’t be surprised about other stuff and the fact she was in a relationship with Mr. STD Bear who takes drugs as if it’s just breakfast. I can’t speak for Daisey though. But happy gas is definitely not “all they have done” 🙃
yh course but keep it to real drugs not picking on them for something silly like balloons, just makes this forum sound like bunch lof ‘karens’ rather than actually calling thyem out for actual tit behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
New here 🤷🏻‍♀️
has Daisey really had a boob job? I have and my scars are visible even though they’re very faint they show up with a tan etc... hers aren’t visible in any of her pictures 🤔
She Facetune (photoshops) ALL her pics.
Few threads back there was a picture she forgot to edit the scar out. Very visible

New here 🤷🏻‍♀️
She edits them out or smooths them. I’ve had mine done too & my scars are also visible. She even smoothed out her side boob to make it less obvious how it changes to an implant when you have fake boobs if that makes sense. Bizarre behaviour.

Re the drugs - lots of people on here have said Ellie at least has taken coke. Someone put earlier she tried to pay a girl off that filmed her doing it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
New here 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hun, this girl is the living embodiment of Photoshop. She loves to edit and blur all evidence coz she can’t and won’t admit to it. Everyone has to think she’s this 100% natural girl but in fact nearly everything is fake, even buys herself followers lol. You tell me whose born with tits like this?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ANYWAY @Belleisle how many girls was he texting? I’d love one to come on here and tell us what went down!
Maybe if we keep saying ‘ Daisey O’Donnell’ and ‘ Tom zanetti’ more then tattle will come up higher when people google their names? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Please Tom zanetti side chick find this thread and comment 🤞🏼 😂

Reactions: 5
yh course but keep it to real drugs not picking on them for something silly like balloons, just makes this forum sound like bunch lof ‘karens’ than actually calling thyem out for actual tit behaviour
Same couldn’t care less about balloon usage, whatever floats their goat

Reactions: 2
Another thing that really angers me about Daisey is that she’s a fur hag, bleeping vile

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.