O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m patiently waiting for someone to come find this thread and arrive with the real tea (+ being able to back it up with some proof/evidence would b extra nice).

In the mean time, these bits will do 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve got my hands on lots more throwback pics I think y’all would like to see but less is more for now, unless your name is O’Troll ✌🏾✌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Those ASOS comments are epic! 🤣🤣🤣 I bet they hate the fact they have no control over that & can’t just delete anything remotely negative.

Reactions: 12
Why does she always pull her bottoms down? She’s done it with all those gym leggings in her new video...ive never in my life put on gym pants & thought, ya know what, I need to see what they look like when I pull the front of them down 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ Also can tell she doesn’t have the “tiny waist, big bum” figure that she likes to portray she has in that video. I have literally no waist but high waisted gym leggings really give me one but she’s still very straight 🙃

Reactions: 7
I’m patiently waiting for someone to come find this thread and arrive with the real tea (+ being able to back it up with some proof/evidence would b extra nice).

I’ve got my hands on lots more throwback pics I think y’all would like to see but less is more for now, unless your name is O’Troll ✌🏾✌🏻
Omg these girls have had some serious work done. They were just lovely normal girls before all that crap was injected into their faces.

Reactions: 5

👏👏👏👏

Never before seen by my eyes... Great throwbacks! I cannot believe the changes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You know at the end of mean girls when Regina shouts at kady “you think everyone is in love with you when in fact everybody hates you”
I want to shout this at daisey 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.