O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Belleisle 😍I thought she had, they were quite natural at first! Lol the age thing is just stupid, think that's a bullshit excuse and they wanna make out their naturally that way otherwise why do they keep saying it knowing full well it's not the truth?!
Nothing wrong with having surgery and not wanting to admit it, the problem is when you keep going on about how your naturally that way!
@Belleisle
What’s Nicolas view on them both lying about being natural and not admitting to surgeries?

She seems quite reasonable so surely she doesn’t condone them lying to their young audience ?

I’d like to think that out of everyone she might realise how damaging it is to daiseys and ellies followers🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They both had there boobs done the same time abroad in 2017 they don’t admit as they were so young Daisey has had hers done twice to make them bigger
I was kinda skeptical at first and coz of your now deleted message @Justhereforthegossxx shared. What more ‘facts’ like this, can you tell us?

Also I wanna say that I understand you might be close to them but that doesn’t mean you know for sure what they do and don’t when they’re away or with other people. Maybe you don’t want certain things to be true but you never truly know at all times what’s going on, just saying.

Reactions: 5
Ok I was almost 99% sure that was ‘our nic’
But she would never spill the boob job tea!

So welcome @Belleisle
However the only people spreading ‘lies’ about the girls is themselves. For example -
‘I don’t have filler’
‘My boobs are real’ and so on

If they didn’t lie themselves maybe people wouldn’t also make up lies.
Just saying ✌🏽

Reactions: 3
@Belleisle So what's vinnys business?
If daisys had her boobs done twice why are her boobs non existent when she's not wearing her 3 sizes smaller pushup bra? 🤔
You messing? are you new to this thread? its full of screenshots of Daisey's stick on's. If you've followed daisey from the beginning (which I did) It obsvious shes had one boob job never mind two????
Can see her bolt ons from a mile off on most of her uploads, there's been multiple screenshots of when she's done so and even when her and ellie and roxi do tik toks- roxys move and ellie and daiseys don't??
For some reason in none of their odolls collection pictures their boobs are in your face like how they are on the girls pages - they've tried to keep the brand classy I spose.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she still wears push up bras even after having her boobs done which is weird af, some of the bikinis she wears are push up too

You messing? are you new to this thread? its full of screenshots of Daisey's stick on's. If you've followed daisey from the beginning (which I did) It obsvious shes had one boob job never mind two????
Can see her bolt ons from a mile off on most of her uploads, there's been multiple screenshots of when she's done so and even when her and ellie and roxi do tik toks- roxys move and ellie and daiseys don't??
For some reason in none of their odolls collection pictures their boobs are in your face like how they are on the girls pages - they've tried to keep the brand classy I spose.
I think @Cady knows, just throwing shade lol coz they are barely visible in those pics. But yea deffo seen full on pics, looking like 2 stick on balloons on her chest. It’s all or nothing, pretty much failure doesn’t matter if she’s done it once or twice - looks like shite.

I think she still wears push up bras even after having her boobs done which is weird af, some of the bikinis she wears are push up too
Don’t you know?! She wants them to touch her chin, that’s the goal 💁🏼‍♀️

Fair enough just felt like Belleisle was getting tit again when we said we'd stop jumping on tea givers and tbf we only had assumptions atleast she's confirmed/denied them

Oh duck off Daisey we've proved countless times how brain dead you are... also seven is the bare minimum, you've taken and got the average number of GCSE's well done

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah great well done Daisey you’ve done your GCSE’s just like every other child in the UK has to

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No way she has had 2 boob jobs too make them bigger😂😂, one at least, if she had 2 they would be massive, I had a small chest, I had a boob job and they are big now lol so doesn't take 2 unless it was done wrong

Reactions: 1
Fair enough just felt like Belleisle was getting tit again when we said we'd stop jumping on tea givers and tbf we only had assumptions atleast she's confirmed/denied them

Oh duck off Daisey we've proved countless times how brain dead you are... also seven is the bare minimum, you've taken and got the average number of GCSE's well done
She’s just embarrassing! I got 10 GCSE’s, doesn’t make me a genius! I think she is an embarrassment to all women her age, a really bad role model & massively annoying 😂

Reactions: 10
No way she has had 2 boob jobs too make them bigger😂😂, one at least, if she had 2 they would be massive, I had a small chest, I had a boob job and they are big now lol so doesn't take 2 unless it was done wrong
She might have had smaller implants the first time then changed her mind?

Reactions: 7
Nahh her first boob job was quite natural then she went bigger

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Because that is lies Vincent and Nicola would disown them for any drug using. Daisey cannot comment on Tom as Tom could use the fight against Daisey
I have seen daisey, Ellie and vinnie doing balloons multiple times in stories. I’d class them as drugs🧐

Reactions: 11
I have seen daisey, Ellie and vinnie doing balloons multiple times in stories. I’d class them as drugs🧐
I find that ridiculous..if thats all they have done , not sure how anyone classes that as taking/doing drugs.

I find that ridiculous..if thats all they have done , not sure how anyone classes that as taking drugs. The buzz last about 30 seconds if that.
It still alters your perceived way of thinking and is illegal to sell/buy and take. If they were ok taking that then I can imagine they wouldn’t mind being around and possibly taking harder drugs.

Reactions: 1
Laughing gas is indeed classified as drug. But I’d say definitely one of the softest out there, nowhere near coke.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.