O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bad enough for a guy to be taking advantage of teenage girls, but it’s also bleeping wrong that Ellie went with him like a month ago even after all his fiddling with young girls, what does that say about her🤢

Also LOL it’s so obvious they read this thread, love how they’re both now posting screenshots of people hyping up the MERCH and ordering it..erm huns it doesn’t count when it’s influencers you’ve sent the stuff to for free😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s bad enough for a guy to be taking advantage of teenage girls, but it’s also bleeping wrong that Ellie went with him like a month ago even after all his fiddling with young girls, what does that say about her🤢

Also LOL it’s so obvious they read this thread, love how they’re both now posting screenshots of people hyping up the MERCH and ordering it..erm huns it doesn’t count when it’s influencers you’ve sent the stuff to for free😂😂😂
When Ellie and Stephen first got together I thought she was just using him for publicity and money. She really only got bigger in following when she got with him. I think all these men really are just 🤑🤑 to her🤣 the future WAGS of the uk

Reactions: 5
The girls have definitely been getting work done since they’ve been there. Look at Ellie’s bottom lip it has filler bumps in it from swelling looks like an exploding sausage
She really needs to calm it with the lip fillers. They look awful! She’s gone too far & doesn’t need that much. They look like they’re gonna explode! No wonder she talks funny.

Reactions: 5
Anyone ever seen the girls in a nice dress?
I personally do not think I EVER have.
If they wear a dress it needs to be
•Lycra
•low cut
•approx 50cm long

I could never imagine anyone has ever stopped them on a night out to ask where they’re dress was from.
They have the most horrendous dress sense I have ever come across.
Even when they flaunt the new designer bags they’ve brought - they’re ALWAYS the ugliest ones Gucci has ever made.
everything has a big fake gold tacky badge hanging off it.

money really cant buy you style or class can it...

Reactions: 27
God Ellies extensions look awful. Considering she usually looks immaculate, you can clearly see roots and where here natural hair ends.

Reactions: 2
Daisey has the looks to go far in the modelling industry but she has a crap personality that won’t take her far. 💩 Ellie is pretty but nowhere near as pretty as Daisey and she is clearly the brains behind the operation but without Daisey Ellie definitely wouldn’t be where she is today.
I disagree completely. Ellie is the attractive one, the appealing one, the friendly one. Daisey is a nobody without her sister. She looks like a demon with her blue contacts.

Reactions: 29
I've never used them but they don't look great!!
A young and Instagram influenced me bought them a few years ago, worst extensions ever, shedded loads, were really thin in comparison to my other much cheaper extensions and didn't last half as long, got so scraggly too had to cut them out early 🙃🙃

Reactions: 2
just come on to ask this. Who reckons they’ve broken up already LOOOL!
He’s back in England not isolating - out shopping obviously because he can’t ever follow the law!
no post congratulating his bird😂
Came with the same thing! Have people forgotten the whole isolating thing?!?

he does have his odolls phone case though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just come on to ask this. Who reckons they’ve broken up already LOOOL!
He’s back in England not isolating - out shopping obviously because he can’t ever follow the law!
no post congratulating his bird😂
Have we ever even used Lambo guys real name? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.