O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the prices😑😑, taking advantage of young Girls with prices like that, as I don't see anyone 18+ wearing that tit, you would be mocked up the street🤣🤣, imagine someone asking you who is the odolls on your top? What you meant too say, 2 crappy influencers one who keeps hopping from Man too Man and the other who forgets her bum at home when on Holliday? No thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow those pics of Daisey & Tom really emphasise how much she edits her pictures on insta because Tom looks exactly the same whereas she looks MASSIVELY different and like you say has very masculine features🙈

Also that’s so true she actually never is with any other friends/girls, must be sad being that lonely

What friends, Daisey? 😂😂😂

Sophie Lee has tagged Daisey in previous posts regarding the ODolls collection, so why not now? 🤔. Maybe she’s seen her for the stuck up horrid wee boot that she actually is.

Are they actually on crack? The whole Marbella trip has consisted of them buying designer stuff daily. They call their ‘collection’ the Marbella drop, yet it has absolutely no relevance to their time in Marbella. They’re so far out of touch with reality that it’s scary. Aw yeah, watch us buy all these flashy designer items but you peasants buy our crappy clothes with OD on it coz we’re special 🤦🏽‍♀️. They absolutely burst my brain.

Cringing for everyone that’s bought their stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally agree with all the comments, Daisey is ugly on the inside which makes her less attractive on the outside!

also Cringing so much at all these young girls spending all their money on the o’dolls trashy range just for a shout out on their instagrams. One girl literally has a whole rail full of their tat. The thing she probably dosn’t realise is the o’dolls wont even be wearing their clothes behind the fake life of insta

Reactions: 12
Wow those pics of Daisey & Tom really emphasise how much she edits her pictures on insta because Tom looks exactly the same whereas she looks MASSIVELY different and like you say has very masculine features🙈

Also that’s so true she actually never is with any other friends/girls, must be sad being that lonely
You are right, it must be very lonely! Breakups are very difficult the majority of the time & having friends to talk through things, cry a little, go out & get drunk with etc is really important and helpful for anyone trying to recover from a breakup. But she doesn’t have anybody to do all that with. Yes ok her mum & dad took her on holiday and family is also great for helping through these things, but I definitely thing friendships are important as well.

Reactions: 6
Let’s be honest, Ellie definitely slags Ditzy off to her friends so that’s why they aren’t tagging her anymore🙈

Daisey is clearly trying to act unbothered over Tom, her constant posts of “I’m happy I’m happy I’m happy”, it’s embarrassing love. Meanwhile Tom is just getting on with it posting normal tit. No wonder he got rid of her, she’s very immature.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also going back to this whole “no friends” thing, I actually remember seeing all her stories from her 21st birthday party and she looked on her own the entire time, like before the party began she was just on her own. Whenever me & my friends have night birthday parties like that we always get ready together and are there first getting excited together and tit like you do. Even during the entire night she seemed on her own..

Let’s be honest, Ellie definitely slags Ditzy off to her friends so that’s why they aren’t tagging her anymore🙈

Daisey is clearly trying to act unbothered over Tom, her constant posts of “I’m happy I’m happy I’m happy”, it’s embarrassing love. Meanwhile Tom is just getting on with it posting normal tit. No wonder he got rid of her, she’s very immature.
Ellie's friends know that Baby Daisey doesn't lift a finger- she just turns up to pout and "model" the latest drop. Don't rate the collection at all but Ellie's done all the work.

Daisey comes across as very cold and aloof which is why she has no friends because people don't gravitate to that kind of person. I'm sure in the YouTube "Ask us questions" type video they did, not only did Daisey sneer at the fact that Ellie had friends, (and saying she couldn't "be arsed with all that") she admitted to having none of her own barring the long-suffering on call 24 hours hairdresser that is Brad Hairdays- though to be fair, his whole Insta is full of Daisey so maybe they use one another!

I see Tom is still following Brad so that might be why his Insta is littered with pictures of Daisey- at her insistence 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also going back to this whole “no friends” thing, I actually remember seeing all her stories from her 21st birthday party and she looked on her own the entire time, like before the party began she was just on her own. Whenever me & my friends have night birthday parties like that we always get ready together and are there first getting excited together and tit like you do. Even during the entire night she seemed on her own..
not to mention half the followers she invited, if you scroll down far enough in her tagged pics to it there's a whole load of 13/14 year olds that obsess over her and got invited and have tagged her in pics... must of needed filler in-between the absolutely ascot cast, her various 'glam' people and all of toms/vinny and roxies mates

Funny isn’t it how we were all saying they don’t even wear their own clothing & as they’ve just released their second drop, maybe they should be wearing it all the time to self promote. Then today Daisey is in her stories & posting with the clothes on 😂 Hi Daisey 👋

• Haha
Why is there never the story with the actual “ask me a question” box 🤔 when everyone else does it that box always stays there 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Look at the terrible retouch she's done on her boob 🤣

She's got the Lech King himself, Wayne Lineker, liking that photo 🤮 Now if she was with him, she could strut round Ibiza like she owned the place and buy every designer bag she wanted! He could definitely give her the fame and lifestyle she craves!

Told you she'd book an intensive driving course just to spite us all 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My oh my.

Imagine seeing someone on the street unironically wearing an "ODOLLS" tracksuit?

I'm physically cringing at the thought.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.