O’Donnell Sisters #3 Fake bags and ratty extensions, upsetting people on their pensions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow yes 👏🏻🙌🏼I hate to say it because I didn’t want to believe it but ellie for sure used mikes death to be relevant in the whole situation, prove a point they were meeting & get an article. Like a month after he died she moved on, never mentioned it again, only on the anniversary and doesn’t even attempt to spread awareness or even be kind herself! Which is so disrespectful to him. Their relationship was private, no one knew & it should have stayed that way. You’d think someone would do more after something like that but she just carried on doing narcissistic Ellie things 🤷🏼‍♀️. So that’s why I for sure think she did it just to put her name out there
Agree 👍🏼

Reactions: 3
I wonder which poor buggar in the world is funding Ellie’s rented accommodation without knowing it yet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow wouldn’t have thought he’s intelligent as he looks thick as two short planks! Just looks like a typical roid head to me.
Here’s a daily mail article about him. He’s been jailed for three years.

He was jailed in 2016 again for 6 months for buying a laptop

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
6429B266-9A61-4A70-8C1F-67957FC045C6.png

I remember someone posting this girl but I don’t know if the poster has mentioned that she’s lambo guys sister?
daisey and Ellie are under every picture commenting emojis or saying how good she looks...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 207647
I remember someone posting this girl but I don’t know if the poster has mentioned that she’s lambo guys sister?
daisey and Ellie are under every picture commenting emojis or saying how good she looks...
Omg look at her stomach in that picture?! How does she think people won’t think that’s edited 😂! Look how big her fanny looks compared to her stomach when she’s sat down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

sorry for going off topic and posting pictures of her but is she serious with her editing? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.