O’Donnell Sisters #3 Fake bags and ratty extensions, upsetting people on their pensions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we expecting a break up announcement then? Even the mum has unfollowed him
I think Daisey will be wanting to try claw it back before she publicly let’s go 😂 she has nothing without Tom her only friend is Ellie and she’s too busy at the mo

also after the whole dark clouds thing by toms mum, Daisey posted “be your own kind of beautiful”.... what do we think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Daisey will be wanting to try claw it back before she publicly let’s go 😂 she has nothing without Tom her only friend is Ellie and she’s too busy at the mo

also after the whole dark clouds thing by toms mum, Daisey posted “be your own kind of beautiful”.... what do we think 🤔
Also the latest photo is an “ad” and there was absolutely no sign of plt until it was mentioned here. Definitely sensing lies

Reactions: 2
Daisey has all of a sudden stopped going gym ever since lockdown has been eased - what happened to it being a ‘complete lifestyle, absolutely no excuses, I have so much discipline, people ask how I’m so motivated for my goals and I just am’ lasted all of 5 minutes hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Daisey has all of a sudden stopped going gym ever since lockdown has been eased - what happened to it being a ‘complete lifestyle, absolutely no excuses, I have so much discipline, people ask how I’m so motivated for my goals and I just am’ lasted all of 5 minutes hahahahaha
🤣🤣🤣 just wait! This evening she will post a gym selfie or pre workout story

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s so funny she stays motivated for a couple of months and then suddenly it’s over. Just like moving to LA that was all they talked about for weeks and then suddenly nothing. Guess they realised it’s easy to be relevant in Huddersfield but in LA they would just blend in 👀

Reactions: 6
Can’t be that clever as he registered his car as white and it’s black 🧐
White was the car's original colour, as identified by its VIN. Looks like he's had it wrapped black but the details should have been updated. Just goes hand in hand with how dodgy he is!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone spot the beautiful new head bank Ellie was sporting that Daisey pointed out😂😂, I'm guessing £15+, so classy Girls! I remember strutting around in one of these when I was 5 🤣🤣 what a load of tit, the o dummies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s what he had to say on the topic in 2017....
what an asshole! ew couldn’t be me. ellie keeps associating with lowlifes. i actually think daisey has a better judgement in bfs that at least are somewhat tolerable.

Reactions: 6
Hahahah right on queue Daisey does a story about how she’s been too busy to gym recently and lost a stone oh no!! She’s so full of tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get why they have to put their logo or write ODolls collection on all their clothes. No retailer (high or low end) does that with all of their collection pieces. Also O’Dolls Collection is not a very well known brand so it’s not like if you had something with the Louis Vitton logo and wanted to show it off because of how expensive it is

Reactions: 12
Loving’ catching up on this thread😻🍿
And just WOOOOW I would rather date Stevie Bastard Bear than Lambo Guy the Poundland Joss Credit Card Thief.
Stealing and then selling on peoples data and money is the lowest of the low. Has Ellie no shame associating with this cretin? Like honestly do girls not do a quick google search before committing to stay/live with a man. Gross.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.