O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleting the comments with his name in 😂 obviously knows she’s an idiot going back
I'm mortified for her. No self esteem or dignity. It's painful to watch. If she can't own her decision then that says it all really. I still can't understand how her parents or friends havn't told her to cop on and aim a little higher for herself. We've all had that one guy, but he is honestly the sleeziest cretin and I wouldn't care about how well he says he will treat her now, who wants sloppy seconds from a whole load of other instahun wannabes?

Reactions: 17
There is a daily mail article about them both:
Stephen Bear is seen holding hands and kissing model Ellie O'Donnell

#

Reactions: 2
What is she doing?! She’s way too good for him.
Silly silly girl. She’s way too good for him. I actually feel sorry for her that her self esteem must be that low to go back to him, just by looking at him you can see he’s riddled with disease

Reactions: 9
I think most of us girls have probably had that one guy that we just cant get out of our heads and whilst we know it is likely to end in tears we just cant give it up? I definitely did when I was younger. Maybe Bear is that one for Ellie 🤷‍♀️
I totally agree, however I was never a self-proclaimed role model for young girls and I never had a career and income based on my public image. Ellie is willing to risk that for a cokehead who is currently awaiting a trial for assaulting an ex.

She has totally dismissed her responsibility to her fans and supporters. I thought she took her job and goals more seriously than this. The integrity I thought she had does not exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly, I just feel sorry for Ellie if I'm honest but only a bit. You can doll yourself up however you want and have so much disposable income, a brand of your own and really just an enviable life and still have tit self-esteem. I followed her before she got with bear (unfollowed during) and whilst I didn't know much about his history it was so obvious they weren't ever going to last. People would always comment telling her about him as well and she just ignored it. For it to happen once fine it's a mistake, but to go back again? Girl you need to learn to love yourself and stop seeking it in a man who I think will never love himself, let alone have enough to love you with meaning. Sure he's fine to be around for a laugh but you can tell he's hella lonely and messed up and who wants that around all the time. It's different if you're with someone through ups and downs but they all barely know each other, they stay knowing each other on a superficial level thinking their love is so deep, but it's meaningless. And sadly if she keeps it up she'll just keep falling into the same cycle.
Tbf I don't know what I'm expecting from someone who makes a lot their living based on looks and being superficial but it's just a bit sad to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hear you all saying you feel sorry for Ellie and how you’re disappointed in her but I think it’s just when she is compared to Daisey she seems the better of 2 bads- kind of like if you surround yourself with 5s you look like a 10.

She’s obviously no better than Daisey deep down neither of them have any self respect with what they wear, how they act or what they endorse so in my opinion, Daisey suits Tom with their childish public on and off again ‘relationship’ and Ellie suits Bear with her trying to be cryptive reunion and allowing him back in after being a notorious cheater. Also side note the recent hang outs are probably for the purpose of follows/couple of crappy mentions in a gossip rag anyway. Lame. Probably called the paps on themselves

Reactions: 12
I tried to undo the work Ellie had done with facetune 😂 heres the before and after. I removed the jaw and lip filler. Also a picture of her from a few years ago. I think Daisey was the prettier sister before they had work done. But now ellie looks better. Daisy always look angry and pouty and even when she smiles she dosnt have a nice smile. Ellie has a lovely smile and she looks more approachable.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hear you all saying you feel sorry for Ellie and how you’re disappointed in her but I think it’s just when she is compared to Daisey she seems the better of 2 bads- kind of like if you surround yourself with 5s you look like a 10.

She’s obviously no better than Daisey deep down neither of them have any self respect with what they wear, how they act or what they endorse so in my opinion, Daisey suits Tom with their childish public on and off again ‘relationship’ and Ellie suits Bear with her trying to be cryptive reunion and allowing him back in after being a notorious cheater. Also side note the recent hang outs are probably for the purpose of follows/couple of crappy mentions in a gossip rag anyway. Lame. Probably called the paps on themselves
THIS 🙌🏽

• Heart
When your nips are pointing at the ceiling 😂 girls with implants tell me! Is this a thing?? They seem insanely high up! Almost under her armpits

Also why is she going on a “date night” when everyone else in the family is celebrating her mums birthday? Like I wouldn’t put that guy before my mum who clearly does everything for them

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen bears insta story video of him in the barn? Nearly threw up. Don’t even wanna know what’s going on in there 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen bears insta story video of him in the barn? Nearly threw up. Don’t even wanna know what’s going on in there 🤢🤮
Oh my goodness! He’s such a slime ball putting that on his story 🤫

When your nips are pointing at the ceiling 😂 girls with implants tell me! Is this a thing?? They seem insanely high up! Almost under her armpits

Also why is she going on a “date night” when everyone else in the family is celebrating her mums birthday? Like I wouldn’t put that guy before my mum who clearly does everything for them
Omg why are they up there!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Ellie is now following Bear on Instagram and liking his latest pic but he isn’t following her

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Mine definitely do not point up there 😂😂 I was thinking maybes they have done it somewhere dodgy underage abroad that’s why they won’t admit to it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
i wish someone would tell her once and for all that Bear is only into the chase. She has lost the game and her mind.
That is so true, he likes the beginning of relationships, then has to ruin them. He won’t ever grow up. I think Ellie thinks she can change him and I feel sorry for her for that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.