O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked why Daisey has no friends. So thought I’d go back to when I first followed them and let you know. Because this is how I remember the O’Donnell’s. Also completely forgot that Jordan bought Daisey Gucci (the dog)
😬😳 wow. That is scary. So agressive... complete psycho behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Not forgetting Ellie and her apparently not hugging her siblings yet now they pose half naked together. Just find the whole thing so weird. This is still how everyone in Huddersfield of a similar age sees them, they only got hyped because they had that barbie look and everyone thought they were twins. If it was a personality contest they wouldn’t win 😂 like Tammy hembrow literally went viral over her looks. It’s not hard work it’s just luck.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone asked why Daisey has no friends. So thought I’d go back to when I first followed them and let you know. Because this is how I remember the O’Donnell’s. Also completely forgot that Jordan bought Daisey Gucci (the dog)
It’s funny that the series of Ex On The Beach she’s slagging off had Bear and Joss in it 🐸☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not forgetting Ellie and her apparently not hugging her siblings yet now they pose half naked together. Just find the whole thing so weird. This is still how everyone in Huddersfield of a similar age sees them, they only got hyped because they had that barbie look and everyone thought they were twins. If it was a personality contest they wouldn’t win 😂 like Tammy hembrow literally went viral over her looks. It’s not hard work it’s just luck.
I wouldn’t openly be saying I block everyone who likes bad comments 😂 obviously being a bad witch is being a petty one too 😂

And I never knew Jordan got the dog for her?! Wow that’s awkward

Reactions: 2
She hasn't changed! Instead of firing off tweets to warn people away from Tom, she drapes herself over him and literally hangs off him at every opportunity. I bet he can't even go for a tit in peace. No wonder they're always breaking up!

Reactions: 5
That screenshot of Ellie saying that her hugging her sister on Xmas would be like incest! HAHAHA! well wtf do you call sexual posing together with your tits and ass out and draping yourselves all over Tom Z like some kind of a thruple in his harem?! These people are fucked in the head 😂😂😂
Ignorance must be bliss. Btw loving the screenshots of the real Daisey O’Donnell! If you can’t handle less than positive feedback you shouldn’t be a public figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That screenshot of Ellie saying that her hugging her sister on Xmas would be like incest! HAHAHA! well wtf do you call sexual posing together with your tits and ass out and draping yourselves all over Tom Z like some kind of a thruple in his harem?! These people are fucked in the head 😂😂😂
Ignorance must be bliss. Btw loving the screenshots of the real Daisey O’Donnell! If you can’t handle less than positive feedback you shouldn’t be a public figure.
Exactly they do all this over “haters” what if they actually got famous and had paparazzi all over them... would they block them too 🙃😂

• Haha
This guy:oops:

Christ! How long were they together for?It seemed like ages but now knowing these girls it could have been 5mins and they would have bought a house together!

Reactions: 1
Christ! How long were they together for?It seemed like ages but now knowing these girls it could have been 5mins and they would have bought a house together!
A couple of years I think but as on and off as Daisey and Tom are now, spot the problem 🤣

• Haha
no she didn't take him back publicly.... but you were spotted with him in Amsterdam weren't you Ellie after it all and him publicly humiliating you. Does anyone remember how when mike died soon after and she went on and on and on about him helping her though a bad time (obviously bear) funny how 1)she never mentions him anymore and 2) how vile to use his name and memory like that and then go running back to that person.

We do know what goes on cause unfortunately you both went to the papers/social media/YouTube videos..... actually hilarious how they try to play this game of no one knows forgetting they share everything?!

Does anyone else remember when Daisey used to wear that god awful fake Chanel brooch with every outfit she ever wore 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Just oh so casually pointing out her bag has the fendi written on the straps
It’s still not even the same as the one from the website though! Why would you even bother? She’s a sad witch 😂 even if it is real what about all the other fakes dais does it really take tattle to go make you buy the real thing?👀

no she didn't take him back publicly.... but you were spotted with him in Amsterdam weren't you Ellie after it all and him publicly humiliating you. Does anyone remember how when mike died soon after and she went on and on and on about him helping her though a bad time (obviously bear) funny how 1)she never mentions him anymore and 2) how vile to use his name and memory like that and then go running back to that person.

We do know what goes on cause unfortunately you both went to the papers/social media/YouTube videos..... actually hilarious how they try to play this game of no one knows forgetting they share everything?!
Plot Twist!
But I think Ellie has gone back for the publicity. Starting off slow to make it believable. But definitely doing it because things have started to dry up for them. To them any publicity is good publicity. They’ve watched to many kuwtk

• Heart
If Ellie is going to back to Bear for publicity, then I would say she is very naive and does not understand how to create a lasting and successful brand. Not all publicity is good publicity when you are trying to build a brand that charges £50 plus for each piece. Nor when you are trying to build business links with distributors like ASOS. He is a proud druggie who is awaiting his trial for assault on an ex girlfriend. She is cheapening her brand and associating it with drugs & crime.

besides this, if creating popular clothing was so easy and lucrative with a following and public profile like bear’s, then why doesn’t he have a successful clothing company and brand for himself? Everything he does fails, despite his following.

HAHAHA 😂 hun if that bag were real you wouldn’t be putting it on the ground.

She’s also showing off how much Botox she’s had too just after that. Pretty sure if you smile so hard your nose scrunches up your eyes would crease too. Frown line doesn’t move. Not to mention the filler and Botox in her upper lip making that filled up lip sit stuck on those dentures.

Just oh so casually pointing out her bag has the fendi written on the straps

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If Ellie is going to back to Bear for publicity, then I would say she is very naive and does not understand how to create a lasting and successful brand. Not all publicity is good publicity when you are trying to build a brand that charges £50 plus for each piece. Nor when you are trying to build business links with distributors like ASOS. He is a proud druggie who is awaiting his trial for assault on an ex girlfriend. She is cheapening her brand and associating it with drugs & crime.

besides this, if creating popular clothing was so easy and lucrative with a following and public profile like bear’s, then why doesn’t he have a successful clothing company and brand for himself? Everything he does fails, despite his following.
Oh yeah 100% agree, but that’s just what I think she’s doing it for. Desperation, they have passed their peak but trying to claw it back by staying “relevant” wouldn’t surprise me if she even tipped off whoever wrote the news paper article about them being out together

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.