O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Okay let’s say daisey is buying these real designer bags - what else has she got to spend her money on? She lives at home so no rent/mortgage, probably doesn’t do that much of her own food shopping, no car finance since she can’t drive lol (been too busy to pass her test since 2017), no bills to pay, no car insurance - the list goes on!
bottom line is anyone on a half decent wage with no outgoings could walk into LV and buy a bag. Come back when you have your own house to pay for and a car to run 👍🏼😁

Reactions: 15
Im convinced now that shes 100% had botox, her forehead doesnt move atall when she scrunches up her face in that story she posted

Reactions: 7
Daisey’s blatant bag showing, proving that it’s real! I love the additional effort of actually going to fendi, showing her bag, then the real one 😭 They are so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daisey’s blatant bag showing, proving that it’s real! I love the additional effort of actually going to fendi, showing her bag, then the real one 😭 They are so pathetic.
I thought that!😂 that girl puts more effort into tattle than paid posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sooooo..... I just watched daiseys story.... and saw the inside of her bag that she’s trying to prove her god damn hardest to us tattlers that it’s real..... it looks like the fake LV pattern soooo I looked it up online....weres the pattern in the 2k bag Daisey?? I’m no bag expert but make of it what you will 😌🥴😏😉😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sooooo..... I just watched daiseys story.... and saw the inside of her bag that she’s trying to prove her god damn hardest to us tattlers that it’s real..... it looks like the fake LV pattern soooo I looked it up online....weres the pattern in the 2k bag Daisey?? I’m no bag expert but make of it what you will 😌🥴😏😉😉

Is that not an LV purse inside the bag?

Reactions: 17
Yeah tbf I think that’s the LV purse she bought inside it.

I’m just going to put it out there... I fully believe Daiseys buying followers. If you look at her profile on social blade, no way she’s interesting enough to bring in over 1k followers a day, and I’m sorry but Ellie’s far more interesting than Daisey and look at the difference in monthly average followers. She’s desperate to hit 1mil🙈

Your Fendi might be real hun, but everything else about you is pure fake AF

Attachments

I’m just going to put it out there... I fully believe Daiseys buying followers. If you look at her profile on social blade, no way she’s interesting enough to bring in over 1k followers a day, and I’m sorry but Ellie’s far more interesting than Daisey and look at the difference in monthly average followers. She’s desperate to hit 1mil🙈

She's desperate to hit the million so she can prance around in front of one of those shite "1 million" balloon displays, with a Bratz cake specially made by Nicola (though they're always good, to give her credit) telling us she loves us all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's desperate to hit the million so she can prance around in front of one of those shite "1 million" balloon displays, with a Bratz cake specially made by Nicola (though they're always good, to give her credit) telling us she loves us all 🤣🤣
Yes 😂😂😂😂. There’s a few ‘instagrammers’ that buy followers then celebrate hitting a milestone. It’s embarrassing 🙈.

One thing I will say is that Nicola’s cakes look incredible 😍. She is seriously talented and I’m surprised she hasn’t made a business out of it.

Reactions: 3
I thought that!😂 that girl puts more effort into tattle than paid posts 😂
Can you imagine being on hols and checking up on what people are saying about you online?? 😂 No amount of money could buy these 2 class or sophistication. They are scaldy looking yokes

I see Shannen Reilly McGrath is also out in Marbella, I'm surprised she isn't hiding in the bushes hoping to bump into these two. She would do anything for a bit of fame and reeks of desperation when she's doing it. Remember when she told tickets to an event in Dublin saying that the O'Donnells were going to be attending, and they got wind of it and came on saying they knew nothing about it and that the girls were being scammed 😂

Reactions: 8

That’s crazy some days she will only gain a couple and then other days it’s thousands but yet she’s not losing many? Find that hard to believe everyone loses a few followers here and there

Reactions: 5

Oh tit guys.... we have a TV series to look forward too.. WE ARE THE OTROLLS.... the question is will this address the DJ'ing that has never happened, LA move, fake designer bags and their Botox/filler appointments?

• Haha
Yes 😂😂😂😂. There’s a few ‘instagrammers’ that buy followers then celebrate hitting a milestone. It’s embarrassing 🙈.

One thing I will say is that Nicola’s cakes look incredible 😍. She is seriously talented and I’m surprised she hasn’t made a business out of it.
Completely agree! She's very talented- probably the only family member with any talent 🤣🤣🤣

Oh tit guys.... we have a TV series to look forward too.. WE ARE THE OTROLLS.... the question is will this address the DJ'ing that has never happened, LA move, fake designer bags and their Botox/filler appointments?
They've been asked to represent them but can't even spell Daisey's name correctly 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.