O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed how on the photo of the real one someone found online the bag said “fendi” on the actual handle where as daiseys doesn’t 👀 not saying it’s fake because they obviously made such a big deal about it but it is a bit of a question mark 😂

This one
She’s been caught out there, it’s a good quality replica though

Reactions: 2
I knew Ellie had a nose job 😂.

Here, I saved pics of her bag both on the shop counter and when in her house, something looked off to me. How easy would it have been to have taken a bag with her and fire it on the counter, take a quick video. I mean, did you see it being boxed? Another possible theory would be they ask to see it in the shop but have the replica at home.

Look at the top inside of the bag in the shop v when she took a video of it at home. Where did the prominent inside straps go?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Here, I saved pics of her bag both on the shop counter and when in her house, something looked off to me. How easy would it have been to have taken a bag with her and fire it on the counter, take a quick video. I mean, did you see it being boxed? Another possible theory would be they ask to see it in the shop but have the replica at home.

Look at the top inside of the bag in the shop v when she took a video of it at home. Where did the prominent inside straps go?
You are tooo good 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This is

This is amazing!!!! 🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Better luck next time Daisey xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 6

OMG this is the worst fake ever 😂😂😂
The fake handbags and the £5 Lycra Sunday market dresses. Can’t handle them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just cannot handle this 3way relationship how is Ellie sat like that right next to Tom and Daisey the other side 🤢🤢🤢

It possibly could be having Botox for crows feet my eyebrows went like that after Botox in the forehead and crows feet so I defo would say it’s that
It’s all part of the sister fetish like they play up to it as well, always shooting together and sexualising each other as the O Dolls so they come as a “pair”. I would genuinely not be surprised if they’ve had many 3somes by now!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You are tooo good 🕵️‍♀️
Why thank you 🤪. I’m so glad others brought it up because I was second guessing whether I was looking into it too much but nah, yet to see anything real about them

It’s all part of the sister fetish like they play up to it as well, always shooting together and sexualising each other as the O Dolls so they come as a “pair”. I would genuinely not be surprised if they’ve had many 3somes by now!
Hate to say it but, I wouldn’t be surprised either. I couldn’t ever imagine acting like that around my sister. Nah, no way. It’s so weird. They’ll do anything for money 🤢

This is

This is amazing!!!! 🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Better luck next time Daisey xoxo
I could be wrong, I’m just so suspicious about everything when it comes to them because they’re so fake and I’ve got a good eye for spotting things 🕵🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Excellent sleuthing everyone on the bag front! I’m looking forward To what desperate and obvious attempt the Otrollz will now do to try and show us that we are wrong about their fake bags how utterly embarrassing that we have caught them out on multiple occasions and now when they’re trying to prove us wrong we still are seeing through their bullshit.

in regards to the upper eyelid thing Botox will give you a little bit of a brow lift but will not actually fix a hooded eyelid like Daisy definitely had. I would say most likely they have had a thread left which is not anything being removed but it’s a dissolvable thread that can lift you in a certain place to create the more folded eyelid look- or fox eyes as they callit

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just to strange I mean I’m close to my sisters but wow if we sexualized ourselves I’m every situation like they do ( skimpy clothes on the shop run) my dad would seriously lock the front door and tell us go put some clothes on 😂😂😂😂😂

I don’t know how Ellie thinks that’s ok to sit next to her sisters boyfriend like that. Imagine if Daisey sat like that next to Bear. 😂

Reactions: 4
Daisey getting her mum a huge banner with only her and the mum on it 😂 Couldn’t use a photo that all her kids are in, no? 🙈
Maybe it’s just me but if I was getting a banner of that size for my mother I’d use a photo of her with all my brothers and sisters too

Reactions: 16
Daisey getting her mum a huge banner with only her and the mum on it 😂 Couldn’t use a photo that all her kids are in, no? 🙈
Maybe it’s just me but if I was getting a banner of that size for my mother I’d use a photo of her with all my brothers and sisters too
Im shocked her mums even in the photo tbh 😂😂 we all know how daisy loves to turn other peoples attention into hers 😅

Just to strange I mean I’m close to my sisters but wow if we sexualized ourselves I’m every situation like they do ( skimpy clothes on the shop run) my dad would seriously lock the front door and tell us go put some clothes on 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh I know me too but their parents seem to not care as their mum is constantly reposting those photos of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.