O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They got bullied because they acted better than everyone, and literally walked around like they were royalty and people didn’t like it. They were really mean and bitchy girls and people just eventually turned on them. They literally have one or two friends in the area and that’s it, like nobody likes them 😂
I can easily see Ellie getting bullied at Greenhead or new college (can’t remember which lmao), just not HGS

Reactions: 3
I like looking at photos of them and trying to figure out what work they’ve had done on their face. There’s so many procedures out there that most people wouldn’t even know they’ve had anything done obviously Daisey has had a nose job and both have had lips and a tit load of Botox but Ellie has definitely had filler put in at in her jaw line and her chin to give it that more defined shape than Daisey has ... But now as I’m looking at older pictures of them I think it’s very obvious that they have had something done to their upper eyelids. Either it being threading or perhaps even upper eyelid surgery as you can see they had down turning eyes before hand and now they have a bigger gap their eyebrows are right up towards their hairline and Botox alone is not that strong to lift the upper eyelid - even if you are getting it at 21 🤪
Not that I’m opposed to getting work done It’s just that they will lie about it to everyone and deny it yet lap up all the attention of every person saying theyre natural beauties 🤥
Maybe double eyelid surgery

Reactions: 4
Have you all got your sound on for this. The old man actually says “respecting the old social distancing” 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 View attachment 184766
Wow it just goes to show doesn’t it.. who the duck do they think they are not prancing round like that with their tits out
They got bullied because they acted better than everyone, and literally walked around like they were royalty and people didn’t like it. They were really mean and bitchy girls and people just eventually turned on them. They literally have one or two friends in the area and that’s it, like nobody likes them 😂
exactly.. I think what they were getting at was that they were picked on because they thought they were something special - all the insta pics and cringe photoshoots trying to be models - people quite rightly probably thought who the duck do they think they are 🤣

They honestly just all run around like they’re off their head all the time at a music festival being loud and obnoxious probably inflated confidence from all the rack. Put a bleeping shirt on Tom! And girls no one has both their Fake tits AND ass out at one time in a cheap black dress, broad day light and gets to call themselves ‘sass, class and a little bit bad ass’ - you just look like you’re a street walker

Reactions: 10
Just cannot handle this 3way relationship how is Ellie sat like that right next to Tom and Daisey the other side 🤢🤢🤢

It possibly could be having Botox for crows feet my eyebrows went like that after Botox in the forehead and crows feet so I defo would say it’s that
Hahaha Ellie might aswell just put her leg over... would never sit like that with my sister's fella that's so odd

Just cannot handle this 3way relationship how is Ellie sat like that right next to Tom and Daisey the other side 🤢🤢🤢

It possibly could be having Botox for crows feet my eyebrows went like that after Botox in the forehead and crows feet so I defo would say it’s that
Can't stop looking at all old pics, sure Daisey was kicking off the other day about someone commenting on her having BOTOX and she was going on about how young she was but they've obviously had something for that eyebrow lift

Attachments

Daisies eyes look so different I dont know what's she's had done but she's done something?

Maybe it’s just from changing the way she does her make up / eyebrows though? Not sure, just can’t see them having had eye lid surgery.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s just from changing the way she does her make up / eyebrows though? Not sure, just can’t see them having had eye lid surgery.
you don’t have to have surgery, you can have Botox to change the shape of your eyes and eyebrows

I have Botox for aesthetic purposes it’s not just for wrinkles

you don’t have to have surgery, you can have Botox to change the shape of your eyes and eyebrows

I have Botox for aesthetic purposes it’s not just for wrinkles
Yeah that’s exactly what my point was, I can’t see them having had actual surgery on their eyes

Make up can also do a lot, contouring and reshaping your brows etc

I’m actually even questioning the Fendi that Daisey has posted now . I can’t find it anywhere in current season or even last season even if she did grab it on sale at selfridges which is where it was made to look like she bought it 🤭 the print of the dust bag looks a bit wonky to me and I always trust my gut with a replica bag... if something looks off it usually is. It’s minor to some but some replicas are AAA grade and almost undetectable. But In comparison to the real dust bag (first 2 pics) to Daiseys - the real dust bag has much squarer edges on the font. All straight and flat- where Daiseys is curved and rounded. 👀
Has anyone noticed how on the photo of the real one someone found online the bag said “fendi” on the actual handle where as daiseys doesn’t 👀 not saying it’s fake because they obviously made such a big deal about it but it is a bit of a question mark 😂

View attachment 184693 Not sure if hers is real or not but the bag does exist 🤷🏻‍♀️
This one

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Funny that all/a lot of the pics have reappeared with daisey and Tom in them on her profile... 🤣🤣🤣 clearly threw a strop and broke up loool no ones buying your BS

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hahaha Ellie might aswell just put her leg over... would never sit like that with my sister's fella that's so odd

Can't stop looking at all old pics, sure Daisey was kicking off the other day about someone commenting on her having BOTOX and she was going on about how young she was but they've obviously had something for that eyebrow lift
OMG exactly I have three sisters and none of are would ever sit like that we would be like are you feeling okay hoe? 😂

she’s a million percent had Botox I would show a before and after of myself where I’ve had forehead and crows feet which gave the same effect she has! Dunno why you would lie about it people keep telling me I look well and I’m like well that’s the filler 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel like Daisey is always kicking off and clapping back at comments people make and it’s just so obvious that it’s true because it’s touched a nerve? I remember back when they weren’t that big and they would literally delete any comments about surgery or boob jobs instantly and people would comment calling them out, then that would get deleted like.... come on. You don’t delete that stuff if it’s not true and at the time Daisey was only like 17 so 🤷🏼‍♀️ Jesus only knows but she’s definitely full of filler and that’s okay BUT be honest. I get that it’s bad to endorse it to young girls but surely having young girls think they are naturally just blessed is worse and just points them in the same direction anyway. Hands down they only lie about it because they want to be thought of as carved by angels 😂 nope it’s plastic that was made in China

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like Daisey is always kicking off and clapping back at comments people make and it’s just so obvious that it’s true because it’s touched a nerve? I remember back when they weren’t that big and they would literally delete any comments about surgery or boob jobs instantly and people would comment calling them out, then that would get deleted like.... come on. You don’t delete that stuff if it’s not true and at the time Daisey was only like 17 so 🤷🏼‍♀️ Jesus only knows but she’s definitely full of filler and that’s okay BUT be honest. I get that it’s bad to endorse it to young girls but surely having young girls think they are naturally just blessed is worse and just points them in the same direction anyway. Hands down they only lie about it because they want to be thought of as carved by angels 😂 nope it’s plastic that was made in China
They've always been on the defensive/block. If you can't handle it why put yourself in it? All you've got to do is put their names in Twitter, the amount of tweets about their defensivesness/blocking and blocking girls for no reason? Also think that's why they never call out tattle life directly like other instagrammers Do, they know their following is about 12/13 and if they saw the truth their career would crumble

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.