O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree. It's one thing airing your opinion on here. It's another creating accounts to publicly hate on her.

It's things like this that push people to mental health issues and potentially suicide. It's bullying and it's not acceptable.

@NwSc93 you really need to have a word with yourself and think whether what you're doing is right. Everyone is entitled to an opinion however bullying is just wrong, on any level, whether she's in the public eye or not. No one deserves to be bullied, simple as.
I don’t think this is really necessary now and @‘ing someone for it too, the page was a bad idea but move on from it now maybe? I’m pretty sure it’s been removed anyway. No need for people to be turning on each other here 🤷🏼‍♀️💗

Reactions: 18
I don’t think this is really necessary now and @‘ing someone for it too, the page was a bad idea but move on from it now maybe? I’m pretty sure it’s been removed anyway. No need for people to be turning on each other here 🤷🏼‍♀️💗
I didn't do it to be hateful towards them. I did it to potentially make them see what they was doing was wrong. As I don't think some people realise how they're actions could seriously affect someone. I didn't realise that so many others had also commented about it until after I wrote it; as I had only just come on to catch up after a couple of days. If I had have already seen the other comments I wouldn't have written it as it had already been said.

Reactions: 3
They always look so miserable, especially when they are doing an ad you would think they would atleast put on a smile to come across more likeable for people to buy.
Daisey and her monotonous voice. 😩 She'd look so much better if she cracked a smile now and again too! Anyway, I wonder how she got home? On the private jet with Boobie or Jet2 with Mum and Dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like they’ve made up as I’m sure this is daisy having lunch with Tom in his stories, it’s her watch - honestly can’t keep up
I think that’s a cover up toms friend has posted them in Greg’s in England I think there home must be why they’ve been quite for a while

Reactions: 2
I think they will stay until the 10th then they wont have to isolate.. hence ellies story.
Edit... oh it's gone didnt ellie have on her story about not having to isolate from the 10th

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Looks like they’ve made up as I’m sure this is daisy having lunch with Tom in his stories, it’s her watch - honestly can’t keep up
That’s the skirt Daisey posted a photo in when she said tapas with the familia yesterday too so think his story is from yesterday but just uploading today, probably to throw everyone off 🙄 Can’t outsmart us Tom 👀 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now Daisey is plugging manifestation, telling people to write a number on this cheque from her affirmation box, anything from £100 to £1 billion, then manifest it into reality?! FFS! Haven't we got enough with PLouise?!
Lol she also said she loves the box because it’s “full of positiveness” oh dear🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
If you notice on any ad or unboxing she does all she ever ever says is ‘and I love it’ ‘I love it’ ‘they sent me this ... which I love’ it’s like she can’t think of any adjectives or actual justification as to why she’s promoting it. (Other than £££) and she clearly doesn’t bother looking into what she’s promoting whatsoever as shown earlier by someone’s post about the men’s beauty box which she ‘couldn’t wait to try’ hahaha.

Also - if Tom is already posting old stories to look like he’s still in Spain when someone’s just caught him out in greggs with his mate (lol), do we think they might be pretending to be out there longer so they don’t have to self isolate back in the UK? I have no idea when the cut off date is for isolation or if you even have to do it when returning from Spain anymore so could be completely wrong here- but it would make sense if he’s already posting yesterday’s stories, and we already know they can’t go five mins without breaking lockdown rules.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh yeah I’m sure, you could tell by the way in that video when he tried to kiss her she was fuming she turned her head so he had to kiss her cheek shut up Daisey where not all as dense as you my love

Reactions: 6
Im so confused as to what on earth the 'personal reason' could be for them to delete all photos together? Theres still photos of her in Toms profile as well and they had a very public relationship ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Im so confused as to what on earth the 'personal reason' could be for them to delete all photos together? Theres still photos of her in Toms profile as well and they had a very public relationship ? 🤔

And for him and his boys to go to another hotel? hmmmm

Reactions: 4
There’s no personal reason they should’ve had to delete photos, that is a bizarre excuse aka lie.

Reactions: 18
There’s no personal reason they should’ve had to delete photos, that is a bizarre excuse aka lie.
It’s Just so she doesn’t look like a 12 year old Deleting tit. the personal reason is he wants Ellie to think he’s single 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soooo we can expect them now to never ever post pictures or stories of each other again because of this personal reason? Have a day off daisey🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the whole fake bags thing, I’m shocked no one noticed before now! Roxy’s bags are really bad excuses for replicas I noticed straight away, at least if you’re gonna flex flex real stuff ???? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s contradicting her lie because they went back to doing stories of each other a few days after.. so what personal reason could it possibly be 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.