O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he wanted a night with the lads to celebrate his birthday and she saw her arse because he didn’t want her clinging at his side just for one night 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Going back a little bit but personally I think this is weird
The caption
‘What you wearing on NYE... daisy on the left and Ellie on the right’
😬😬 why include Ellie on that really he should just have daisey on his left.
Also the tag for daisey has disappeared 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Another replica bag 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 a real Louis wouldn’t lose its shape this badly even if you had a brick in there . Just goes to show Daiseys target audience are all 17 Yos who can’t tell the different coz I’ve never seen her be pulled up on it
Also it’s very obviously empty so she’s literally just using it to have that “rich classy look” when Actually she’s far from it. You can’t buy class, and if you could, she’d still be cheap as hell

Reactions: 1
Yes I made that mistake too but the article is actually wrong. If you search Lizzie's full name on google a Facebook page comes up in memory of her and Tom says on there she is not his mum but treated him like her own.
If you look back on this thread it’s already been discussed
Yeah she definitely isn’t his mum.

Also he was shagging KP in 2016 I think it was, the time she accused Kieran of cheating 🤷🏼‍♀️ He also said he could have fit 10 fingers up there but he got in the media from her. She also wanted a kid by him.

He also used to cheat on Ashley all the time and at one point he was travelling to Bham to meet some other girl called Amy but she went by the name of Belle.

Don’t know anything about Daisey or Ellie.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t think any of them are anything to write home about without all the filters there all pretty average 🤷🏼‍♀️
must be so awkward for them all having all fallen out with Tom and his mates! Whenever I’ve fallen out with a boyfriend before I HATE telling my family cus then they just end up hating him and it just gets awkward!

Reactions: 10
omg if my boyfriend had done the deed with katie price there is no way I'd be letting him stick it anywhere near me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
although it is a little preview into what Daisey will most likely look like in the future - wonder if she'll be claiming she still hasn't had any work done when she looks the pricey looool
They must keep the sexual health clinics VERY busy 🤮🤮🤮

Daisey’s eyes look quite sad in her stories. Either she keeps crying and is wearing less eye makeup or she’s just very sad.

Sooooooooooooo...................🙄 hows everyone getting home 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 haha this is bleeping mint it’s like Corrie I’m waiting to see what happens is Daisey going on the private or With easyjet who knowsssss 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know why the Internet articles print this... In the memorial page it is clear lizzie wasn't his mum from how he speaks of her and his son.. I won't screenshot as feel its bad taste... It was a tragedy and I feel for him to be honest :(
Daisey’s eyes look quite sad in her stories. Either she keeps crying and is wearing less eye makeup or she’s just very sad.
Her eyes are definitely telling a different story aren't they! What an awkward situation.. Especially when you showcase as a perfect couple on the gram... Which we all know is not real life... People fight and fall out all the time but most people also don't pretend they are the bees knees.... Its all so bloody intense!!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think any of them are anything to write home about without all the filters there all pretty average 🤷🏼‍♀️
Depressing that with so many of these off guard photos most of them are usually on their phones. For Frankie its his own family and hes very young, but Roxy, thats seriously rude in front of your partners family!

Reactions: 9
Depressing that with so many of these off guard photos most of them are usually on their phones. For Frankie its his own family and hes very young, but Roxy, thats seriously rude in front of your partners family!
Roxy probably just says she’s “working” or texting her parents. I think all the kids work for the Shadey store business. I’m not being nasty, that’s what it’s actually called lol

I think because Daisey’s a Scorpio she will always try and put a tough front online, despite the absolute scenes she’s probably put on display in teal life. Toms a Cancer and look at his stories. Rather melancholy vibe for Tom and he’s for sure an emotional cancer. That’s where they probably go wrong, because Scorpios speak before thinking.

Roxy probably just says she’s “working” or texting her parents. I think all the kids work for the Shadey store business. I’m not being nasty, that’s what it’s actually called lol

I think because Daisey’s a Scorpio she will always try and put a tough front online, despite the absolute scenes she’s probably put on display in teal life. Toms a Cancer and look at his stories. Rather melancholy vibe for Tom and he’s for sure an emotional cancer. That’s where they probably go wrong, because Scorpios speak before thinking.
Can agree with this I am a fully fledged Scorpio hahaha

why couldnt daisey and tom just put their differences aside for the sake of everyone else on holiday? Its clearly so awkward. They’re all in fricking Spain and yet they cant even handle that and everyones had to split. it’s actually so toxic.

Reactions: 6

they actually own shadey store... weird I know because they don’t openly promote it BUT I only found out because I used to follow the old shadey shores insta and had messaged them before and they suddenly made a new one and the old one became one of the O’Donnell’s extra instas (only noticed because hadn’t deleted the messages). So I kinda put 2 + 2 together. Also they and roxy are the only models aside from 1 or 2 customer pics. It’s not even a registered business that’s probs why they don’t promote it. But all the glasses are from AliExpress and all cost under £10 on there so....
Also daisy - Daisey
Shady - shadey
😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.