Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
I sent a message on Instagram with screen shots of her comments to people including the one about people been on there period coz they said the odolls prices were too high and when she said you buy cheap you get cheap including PLT they sent me a email back and told me to forward the photos to them they said they are looking into it

customer.services@prettylittlething.com.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Really? I’ve always known him as an east moor lad! Don’t know him personally but he hangs about with all the lads of east moor & always hanging around there. I don’t know if he actually lives there or just lingers 🤣 he’s deffo lived there at one point but I doubt he still does now, crackhead central
I’m not sure if he was born there . Sorry guys had to re-edit I’ve bottled it I’ll probably have boobie chihuahua at my door 😂 and for daiseys info coz she’s incredibly smart and worked out that Sarah green acres probably not my real name no Daisey it’s my bosses name whom I also think is a c***

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gossipdarling

Ask me a question 😹😹😹 but I never actually saw the opportunity to write one? Seemed she only asked herself ! Def written herself. Omg Daisey you’re a train wreck
I can hear Nicola now ‘ Daisey just tell people it’s none of their business and it’s a personal issue and they will believe you darling you’re so pretty and perfect and an angel that does nothing wrong’ 😑😑

• Haha
  • Heart

Regina George

VIP Member
Wtf that video on bears story... even if it’s fake I’d be pissed off if I was her because it’s clear what he’s trying to make out is happening and that’s just degrading.

I feel sorry for Ellie alone in her house worried about their dog :( I agree I think she is very different to the rest of her family... how could they be so selfish and go on holiday at a time like this! Even if my family didn’t care about my dog, my family would NEVER leave me at home alone worried.

Like what if the dog passed away or something and Ellie had to grieve alone. It’s so horrible :(

Katrinadiablo

So Okay let’s say daisey is buying these real designer bags - what else has she got to spend her money on? She lives at home so no rent/mortgage, probably doesn’t do that much of her own food shopping, no car finance since she can’t drive lol (been too busy to pass her test since 2017), no bills to pay, no car insurance - the list goes on!
bottom line is anyone on a half decent wage with no outgoings could walk into LV and buy a bag. Come back when you have your own house to pay for and a car to run 👍🏼😁

lovethetea

Ellie must have zero self respect if she’s gone back to him, what an idiot.
I know it’s easy for us to judge but she must be in a really bad mental space to go back to someone who cheated on her, same with daisey and all her toxic relationships, they keep going back to them.

if they were really as confident and sassy as they make out on Instagram they’d be out of the door the second things turned sour and living their best lives openly single

Notice how they can only pull wannabes and Z listers too 🥴

• Heart

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Tom this is what happens when you get with a 21 year old child who is obsessed with herself. She acts so childish she has no real world skills, everything given to her. Never worked a day in her life she will never grow up 👍🏽

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
Making the Instagram was a low blow and very childish in my opinion. Fair enough she lies about cosmetic surgery she’s had done, but maybe her reason for it is that she would be blasted for promoting surgery for her younger impressionable fan base. It’s a case of she’s damned if she does tell and damned if she doesn’t tell 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think keeping Tattle gossip to Tattle.life is the best thing. The forum constantly gets slammed for being trolls and bullied when really it’s more of calling influencers etc out on different things. However, I’d fully agree that going out of your way to make an instagram page to publicly shame someone is definitely bullying. It’s their choice to come over to this website and read what people say about them, so let them at it!

They definitely read here hiya bubs xx
Aw ffs🤦🏼‍♀️.

That irritates me as the only reason they’ve found this is because they’ve searched themselves online. We’re here giving OPINIONS on what they put out to the public🤦🏼‍♀️. They’re utterly obsessed with themselves!

I saw the response from parliament on that petition and it concerns online hate crime such as race, religion, disability and sexual orientation. I don’t think parliament are that interested in people’s opinions on a minority of people having negative opinions on public figures. No ones threatened them, nor would they. I certainly wouldn’t agree with that. If they want to be ‘famous’, they’re gonna need to grow thicker skin. Oh, I forgot they don’t care what people think. They are no angels and give as good as they get.

Whats the difference between tattlers and those who leave comments on news articles every single day? I can’t stand fake people, especially ‘influencers’ lying through their (veneered) teeth about the work they haven’t had when it’s clearly obvious. There should be a petition to force social media ‘influencers’ to be honest and upfront about the work they’ve had done. Its sickening to think there are young girls out there following them believing every word they say, striving for a level of perfection that isn’t achievable without getting ridiculous surgeries and treatments. That’s far more damaging than what were doing here. The odolls aren’t the only ones, but they’re a massive part of the problem. Daisey more than Ellie tbh.

I don’t see other z list celebs with threads on here make such a big deal about it! People are always going to have opinions and if they want to air them on a forum created for that purpose, they will.

Now that’s off my chest I’m away to sleep 😂

• Heart

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Actually horrified that Ellie is hanging around with that scumbag again.... his treatment of women is appauling. Have none of her friends sat her down and had a strong word with her? The humiliation he put her through, and then the sleeziness of his stories over the last while grabbing girls asses and just being a creep in general. I don't like either of the O'Donnells but I wouldn't want to see any girl with that creature.

• Sick

Katrinadiablo

fuck sake their relationship is utterly childish and just cringey. Imagine having to go through and select every picture with boobie in it to delete/archive and make reappear every few weeks when they fall out. Fucking child’s play honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 14