Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Underthemoon

I completely agree. It's one thing airing your opinion on here. It's another creating accounts to publicly hate on her.

It's things like this that push people to mental health issues and potentially suicide. It's bullying and it's not acceptable.

@NwSc93 you really need to have a word with yourself and think whether what you're doing is right. Everyone is entitled to an opinion however bullying is just wrong, on any level, whether she's in the public eye or not. No one deserves to be bullied, simple as.
I don’t think this is really necessary now and @‘ing someone for it too, the page was a bad idea but move on from it now maybe? I’m pretty sure it’s been removed anyway. No need for people to be turning on each other here 🤷🏼‍♀️💗

Reactions: 18

PreeyaQ1

Have you all got your sound on for this. The old man actually says “respecting the old social distancing” 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
481FCBF2-B2B9-40E9-A252-4429D729493C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
LOL 😭😭😭😭😭 wonder what they finished over fab family holiday

4EFC6A58-2B60-4E93-8FCC-83AF25A90060.jpeg
Maybe she saw this tweet and went off x hahahahahah imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Gossipdarling

Sorry but if my dog was really sick and at the vet apparently almost dying (like they make it out) - I wouldn’t be able to be over there enjoying my holiday at all ! Let alone posing and sticking my arse out to try and get revenge in my toxic relationship-And the parents still there as well not caring either. Selfishness at its finest and proof that Ellie is the only one with an animals best interests at heart

Attachments

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She’s deleting the comments with his name in 😂 obviously knows she’s an idiot going back
I'm mortified for her. No self esteem or dignity. It's painful to watch. If she can't own her decision then that says it all really. I still can't understand how her parents or friends havn't told her to cop on and aim a little higher for herself. We've all had that one guy, but he is honestly the sleeziest cretin and I wouldn't care about how well he says he will treat her now, who wants sloppy seconds from a whole load of other instahun wannabes?

sugarbun

Why is this in this instagrammers thread? Don’t you know she’s a fashion influencer hun

• Haha
Soooo we can expect them now to never ever post pictures or stories of each other again because of this personal reason? Have a day off daisey🤣

• Haha

Dolly989

Sooooo..... I just watched daiseys story.... and saw the inside of her bag that she’s trying to prove her god damn hardest to us tattlers that it’s real..... it looks like the fake LV pattern soooo I looked it up online....weres the pattern in the 2k bag Daisey?? I’m no bag expert but make of it what you will 😌🥴😏😉😉

Is that not an LV purse inside the bag?

I think it's obvious that she just can't be arsed with anything other than her "darling" Tom at the moment. She is bored and it's coming across in her promos. Beauty Works shouldn't be paying her for that crap offering. What an insult!
Beauty Works would be fools to pay her for that. I don’t even think she plugged them in 😂. See if I didn’t do well at my job, I’d get pulled up. A few of us have picked up on that pathetic excuse for an ad so why haven’t they? I watched BW story and I don’t know who it was that done a demo with them, but they done amazing, explained each step and her hair was beaut! That has made me want to buy them. Daiseys would put me off.

Her obsession with him is both creepy and cringe. She’s gonna end up devastated when he bins her off or gets caught dipping his wick elsewhere because let’s face it, life ain’t a fairytale and there’s another O’Donnell that Tom would rather be with.... papa Vince 😂. Then Ellie🙈.

I wonder if Ellie knocked him back years ago because I could see him trying it on with her before Daisey. She’s prettier and there’s less of an age gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Underthemoon

Daisey getting her mum a huge banner with only her and the mum on it 😂 Couldn’t use a photo that all her kids are in, no? 🙈
Maybe it’s just me but if I was getting a banner of that size for my mother I’d use a photo of her with all my brothers and sisters too

Chlochlocat

Lolololololololol the Spanish just for tattle benefit 🤣🤣🤣 why you trying so hard daisey if you don't give a shit about people's opinions #triggered 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

onetreehill233

Am i the only person on here that thinks Ellie is completely average looking? 😂 i dunno, she has weird lines on her face and her lip fillers have made her mouth lopsided. Daisey wears FAR too much makeup and is a vile person but I actually think she’s prettier.
To be honest if i walked past both of them on the street i probably wouldnt look twice (apart from to stare at the god awful tan)

Eve675

When your nips are pointing at the ceiling 😂 girls with implants tell me! Is this a thing?? They seem insanely high up! Almost under her armpits

Also why is she going on a “date night” when everyone else in the family is celebrating her mums birthday? Like I wouldn’t put that guy before my mum who clearly does everything for them

Attachments

• Haha

Katrinadiablo

Fair dos to Ellie staying at home for the dog (if that is the reason!) She seems to have her head screwed on a lot more than the rest of them!

GroovyChick

Someone asked why Daisey has no friends. So thought I’d go back to when I first followed them and let you know. Because this is how I remember the O’Donnell’s. Also completely forgot that Jordan bought Daisey Gucci (the dog)
It’s funny that the series of Ex On The Beach she’s slagging off had Bear and Joss in it 🐸☕

• Haha
  • Heart

Liz oakes

Oh god they’ve gone away for Toms birthday 🤦‍♀️. Prepare for lots of Tom (Gob on legs) shouting “Let’s av eeeeeetttttttt” , ridiculous dancing vids , Daisey doing her stupid deep Laugh Haha Haaaaaaaaa , cos Toms acting like he’s 12 & they’ve got to prove they are having a good time & If we’re lucky Daisey will sing to him 🤮

• Haha